Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 5 Jun 2012, 20:55 (Ref:3085866)   #1
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
2012 Le Mans Spotters Guide - Supported by Ten-Tenths

It's here!

The 2012 Simraceway 24Hrs of Le Mans Spotter Guide, supported by Ten-Tenths is now available to download

You can download the guide HERE

The guide is available as a High Res PDF and a lower res version for tablets and mobile devices.

Please spread the world!
Thanks to everyone who has supported the guide. Its is massively appreciated

NOTE: The guide will be updated early next week after Scruitneering, so if you don't need it this weekend, wait until V2!

I'm averaging on 10 emails a day on this, so thought I better spread the word

I'm hoping to release the 2012 Le Mans Spotter Guide by the end of the week (hopefully Friday, but if not the weekend), but this is dependent on 'free' evening time. I'm onto the second page and many of the GT's are from Sebring so only need updates.

This year, we have a sponsor, Simraceway.com!

As before, I will release an update during the LM week for any late changes and will include a smaller PDF version for you to access on your mobile/tablet.

For now, keep an eye on this page http://www.spotterguides.com/le-mans-2012/

Thanks to the partners, which includes Grant and Ten-Tenths, RadioLeMans.com, DailySportscar, l'endurance.co.uk, Fourtitude, Oneighturbo.com and Simraceway.com

Thanks to everyone who downloads the guides and all the marshall's who give their time for the event.