Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 8 Jun 2009, 05:25 (Ref:2477405)   #1
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
Le Mans 2009 Spotters Guide -NOW ONLINE

The Ten-Tenths supported Spotter Guide for the 2009 Le Mans 24 Hours is now available in PDF and JPEG formats The guide is split over two pages due to the number of entries.

You can download the Guides HERE

The PDF guide has been designed to print on A3 (or 11x17) paper, but you can still scale larger or smaller. We recommend you use the JPEG version for A4/letter size or smaller due to line weight issues with PDF's. A second version will be released on Wednesday or Thursday if their are driver or significant livery changes.

Thanks go to our partners this year, Ten-Tenths.com, Radio Le Mans, SpeedTV.com, l'endurance, Fourtitude and Speedhunters.com

Special thanks to the teams who helped with this guide.

Many thanks for your continued support

Andy
Old 8 Jun 2009, 05:55 (Ref:2477410)   #2
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
with 55 cars, there is bound to be the odd mistake etc as I do this in my spare time. if you do spot one, please send me an email or PM (no need to advertise my errors on this thread LOL! )
Old 8 Jun 2009, 07:32 (Ref:2477437)   #3
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Copy printed, looks splendid!

Many thanks for all your hard work on this Andy, it's very much appreciated!
Old 8 Jun 2009, 07:39 (Ref:2477443)   #4
Cuttlefish
Racer

United States
Seattle, WA
Cuttlefish should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks so much Andy! Gonna have to print a bunch of these and hang them everywhere! I rarely end up using your guides for spotting; I prefer to use them as decorations!
Old 8 Jun 2009, 08:08 (Ref:2477459)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Excellent work Andy, thanks very much indeed
Old 8 Jun 2009, 08:42 (Ref:2477496)   #6
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
nice job, thank you!

spotted this : on the #17, you shoud note it's Benoit Treluyer, not Bernard
for #16, it's Christophe Tinseau (not Christphe) and "La Sarthe" on the cokpit side appears to be blue ... http://www.autohebdo.fr/photos.php?u...o=1001&pg=&p=5
for #78 : Luis Perez Companc (not Companic)
for #96 : Michael Vergers (not Michaerl)
for #72 : Stephan Grégoire (not Stephane)
Old 8 Jun 2009, 08:49 (Ref:2477504)   #7
Bodysnatcher
La Grande Théière
Veteran

Marshall Islands
5 minutes from the kentagon
Bodysnatcher has a real shot at the podium!Bodysnatcher has a real shot at the podium!Bodysnatcher has a real shot at the podium!Bodysnatcher has a real shot at the podium!
Thanks Andy, 2 copies printed, off to the laminator now.
On behalf of Post 106bis thank you.
(tho no doubt Steve will be downloading his copies later)
Old 8 Jun 2009, 09:47 (Ref:2477540)   #8
Dunlop Corner
Racer

Dunlop Corner should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I thought BMS switched to Michelin this year?
Old 8 Jun 2009, 10:04 (Ref:2477547)   #9
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
A BIG thanks, Andy. Excellent work, indeed.
Old 8 Jun 2009, 13:02 (Ref:2477672)   #10
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunlop Corner View Post
I thought BMS switched to Michelin this year?
yes, but back to Pirelli for LeMans, seen pics of the car
Old 8 Jun 2009, 13:04 (Ref:2477673)   #11
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernard b View Post
nice job, thank you!

spotted this :
for #16, it's Christophe Tinseau (not Christphe) and "La Sarthe" on the cokpit side appears to be blue ... http://www.autohebdo.fr/photos.php?u...o=1001&pg=&p=5
thanks, artwork supplied ahowed 16 was green
Old 8 Jun 2009, 14:46 (Ref:2477717)   #12
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
The Guide is fantastic, thanks a lot Andy, just printing it off now.
Old 8 Jun 2009, 16:55 (Ref:2477780)   #13
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
#83 has "Krohn aviation" on the side, not "Krohn racing" any more

http://www.endurance-info.com/versio..._Pesage_08.jpg
Old 8 Jun 2009, 17:02 (Ref:2477783)   #14
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
oh, thats new.

Anything like that, please PM or email me rather than post
Old 8 Jun 2009, 21:27 (Ref:2477953)   #15
carsten66
Veteran

Germany
Heidelberg, Germany
carsten66 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Great work, thank's a lot...

The Team Essex RS Syder is coloured in green...?

Old 8 Jun 2009, 21:38 (Ref:2477964)   #16
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
yeah, some sort of deal with Michelin to do with their Green-X Challenge. Today's pics revealed a yellow headrest, so the yellow, along with other updates will be released Wed/Thurs
Old 8 Jun 2009, 22:47 (Ref:2477998)   #17
Cougar
Veteran

South Africa
London(ex RSA)
Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!
*currently testing my A0 double sided printing skillz*

EDIT: Video of 1st attempt... Not got the margins right yet!

http://www.qik.com/video/1838867

What sort of motorist are you... Smooth or Hairy

I'm definitely hairy.
Old 8 Jun 2009, 22:51 (Ref:2478001)   #18
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
cool, pics please cougar
Old 9 Jun 2009, 05:27 (Ref:2478116)   #19
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
PLEASE READ:

Version 2 of the guide will be released Wednesday am (European). A few livery changes, new ACO stickers, driver change and a few spelling errors + any updates from Tech Inspection today.

So, unless you are travelling today, hold fire and down load Version 2 on Wednesday. Check back here for the link. if I can release it early, it will be on my site before the Spotter Guides website can.
Old 9 Jun 2009, 06:57 (Ref:2478154)   #20
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Thanks again Andy, I'll hold fire til then.
Old 9 Jun 2009, 08:56 (Ref:2478209)   #21
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Many thanks Andy, another wonderful effort.

Amazing that now the best spotter guide and best overall guide are done by fans and free online. Puts many commercial offerings and guides too shame.

(The only thing I have spotted is that 009 needs orange mirrors according to the information in brackets)
Old 9 Jun 2009, 11:49 (Ref:2478323)   #22
DCC
Rookie

Turkey
Istanbul
DCC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Great work as always Andy. I'm downloading your guides every year and they come real handy during the race. Thank you!
Old 9 Jun 2009, 15:05 (Ref:2478431)   #23
steve nielsen
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam- Holland
steve nielsen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
From the pics I've seen on the Le Mans site the 008 also has a blue (front) roof.
Old 9 Jun 2009, 15:54 (Ref:2478467)   #24
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
yeah, i saw that yesterday, just need to see what the others have.

If anyone see's a side view of Team Seattle Ferrari or Ginetta shout. Team Seattle changed their livery from their mock up
Old 9 Jun 2009, 17:34 (Ref:2478516)   #25
steve nielsen
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam- Holland
steve nielsen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_b View Post
yeah, i saw that yesterday, just need to see what the others have.
007 Orange

008 Light blue

009 Dark Blue