Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 8 Jun 2012, 22:54 (Ref:3087762)   #26
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
Thanks everyone. Really appreciate it.

If you want to help me and have a Facebook account, click on the Like on the Simraceway Blog post and feel free to share on social networks
Old 8 Jun 2012, 22:57 (Ref:3087763)   #27
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
Have done all that, and shared, and my lads are doing their bit. Brilliant, as ever. Thanks again.
Old 9 Jun 2012, 10:18 (Ref:3087909)   #28
Martyn_
Rookie

United Kingdom
Martyn_ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Amazing! I have printed it in every conceivable format!

We noticed last night that Nico Prost says "Nicolas Prost Prost", I guess that may be a result of the late nights?
Old 9 Jun 2012, 10:32 (Ref:3087913)   #29
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_b View Post

If you want to help me and have a Facebook account, click on the Like on the Simraceway Blog post and feel free to share on social networks
Already done!
Old 9 Jun 2012, 12:34 (Ref:3087975)   #30
AndrewF31
Veteran

Canada
Spain
AndrewF31 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndrewF31 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:

Done, done and re-done.

Sharing as much as possible to Portuguese fans.
Old 11 Jun 2012, 02:23 (Ref:3088784)   #31
HR186S
Rookie

Australia
Australia
HR186S should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks for this, always have it open on the lappy with the aco laptimes so i can keep up to date.
Small mistake: #35 Oak racing is powered by a NISSASN.

Great job as always!
Old 11 Jun 2012, 12:38 (Ref:3088977)   #32
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Thankyou so much for all your hard work and the time you've put into this Andy! It is much appreciated.
Old 11 Jun 2012, 20:44 (Ref:3089237)   #33
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Just downloaded them, thanks Andy.
Old 11 Jun 2012, 23:07 (Ref:3089311)   #34
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
As Andy seems to be involved with the kids, I'll pop a little ad in for my son and his mates...
http://issuu.com/lendurance/docs/lemans2012/66
They have a mobile phone friendly version too.
lendurance.co.uk has all you need. I think...
Old 12 Jun 2012, 06:48 (Ref:3089371)   #35
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
No need for an update as (so far!) there has not been any significant changes
Old 12 Jun 2012, 07:12 (Ref:3089379)   #36
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Just don't prepare a version showing rain on the cars please Andy........
Old 14 Jun 2012, 01:35 (Ref:3090492)   #37
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
a couple of small updates today, but I think, finally, the guide is now Final
Old 16 Jun 2012, 13:49 (Ref:3091983)   #38
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
small give-away on my Twitter feed if you have printed out the Spotter Guide

@andyblackmore
Old 21 Jun 2012, 06:05 (Ref:3095755)   #39
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Just wanted to say a huge thanks for everyone who downloaded the Spotter Guide. An increase on numbers for this time last year as well.

Thanks very much!
Old 21 Jun 2012, 06:57 (Ref:3095770)   #40
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Just wanted to say a huge thanks for everyone who downloaded the Spotter Guide. An increase on numbers for this time last year as well.

Thanks very much!
And thanks to you too!
Keep the good work coming!
Old 21 Jun 2012, 07:28 (Ref:3095790)   #41
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Supremely useful as always. I downloaded the pics and put them on my iPhone. Very handy indeed
Old 21 Jun 2012, 10:50 (Ref:3095884)   #42
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
yeah, we found it really handy as well, it's absolutely perfect for "mission control", erm, ipads!

top job andy as always