Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 12 Jul 2006, 09:12 (Ref:1654260)   #1
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Panama
touringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
BTCC to demo on streets of Edinburgh.

Quote:
BTCC to wow Edinburgh crowds
Scotland’s capital city of Edinburgh will host a spectacular Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship city centre road show on Thursday 31 August, it has been confirmed. The event, called ‘British Touring Cars Live: Edinburgh’ will fall in the final week of the city’s culturally world famous International Festival period, just days before the BTCC’s only race meeting of the year in Scotland, at the nearby Knockhill circuit on 3 September.

Full story click here

I think it had been talked about but I'm not sure if it had been confirmed till now. Shall need to make a visit for a unique event like this.
Old 12 Jul 2006, 09:16 (Ref:1654264)   #2
Kidzer
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Kidzer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridKidzer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Cool, I might see if I can get down to that
Old 12 Jul 2006, 20:42 (Ref:1654815)   #3
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Johnston Terrance is a reasonably long stretch of road, climbing up towards the castle...I wonder how much of it they will get to play with
Old 15 Jul 2006, 18:28 (Ref:1657019)   #4
safc_fan89
Veteran

safc_fan89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridsafc_fan89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Cool, on my birthday! Too bad there is no chance of me being in Edinburgh on that date.
Old 15 Jul 2006, 19:26 (Ref:1657039)   #5
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
So it isn't that cool really, is it?

Bah, why don't they do a demo in Whitehaven?!?
Old 15 Jul 2006, 19:51 (Ref:1657046)   #6
safc_fan89
Veteran

safc_fan89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridsafc_fan89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It was until I saw the date! BTCC did a demo at Newcastle I think a while ago, but I was doing something else that day...
Old 15 Jul 2006, 20:03 (Ref:1657049)   #7
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Panama
touringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
That was just before Croft last year.