Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Track Day Forum

Old 4 Aug 2010, 12:13 (Ref:2739346)   #1
TorqueWench
Racer

United Kingdom
Sunny Berkshire
TorqueWench should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Tour Britannia - C&SC Track Day

I understand that entries for this year's Tour are going well. For those that are not of a competitive nature but enjoy classic cars on track I am organising a track morning at Oulton on Tuesday 7th September on behalf of Classic and Sports Car Magazine, with private spectating of the Tour Britannia race cars in the afternoon (circuit is closed to the public as it's a Tuesday). Track novices very welcome, or bring your sponsors for a passenger ride!

If any of you are interested please pm me for booking forms etc

Tim - have I transgressed any 10/10ths rules here?
Old 4 Aug 2010, 12:20 (Ref:2739347)   #2
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I've edited the thread for clarity. I think its fine here but will copy it to the trackday form too.