Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

Old 12 Jan 2017, 10:13 (Ref:3702012)   #1
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Book by Cadillac

Story Here

Sounds great... if expensive.

Would be nice in a range of cars of lots of different types.. say a Mercedes, BMW or Audi deal.. convertibles, sedans, coupes, large & small SUVs, hatchbacks.. the whole deal..

What do you think?
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 12 Jan 2017, 15:38 (Ref:3702117)   #2
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i think its a very cool idea. perhaps on the expensive side for me but the price does include insurance and repairs so its not a completely unreasonable price given that you get a new car to drive every month.

cant say im too familiar with the entire range that Cadillac has to offer (apart from the CTS and Escalade - which i think is a ridiculous vehicle) so im thinking the cady range isnt for me.

definitely would be more appealing to me if there was a version that offered a range of luxury sedans to choose from.

or looking forward, a range of electric cars and/or self driving cars would be great to get a better understanding of what the market place has to offer before i commit to buying something.