Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20 Nov 2017, 12:41 (Ref:3781681)   #6
jondownunder
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
jondownunder should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjondownunder should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by p-matt View Post
You think? Wasn’t it 35 points for the champion last year and then it got downgraded to 25 for this year?
Sorry, you're quite right - I was going by wikipedia which shows the most recent revision to the points, which based on the poor quality of the final year, seems reasonable.

I must have been getting mixed up with Super Formula which awarded little over half of the points of F2 from the very beginning I think.