Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 27 Jan 2005, 19:30 (Ref:1211404)   #26
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
OT : don't pay attention to the "thumb down" rating of the thread, I'm using my PDA in the TGV and mistyped ! As I can't vote/edit my vote, the thumb's here 'till Ayse or Paul vote "excellent", or some of the members, to balance the poor rating ; sorry for that !

Back to topic : the point is that Provera considers that Peugeot has no GT to promote, but tourism cars ; LMP is a solution, but he tends to see TT as a better way to sell Peugeot's range. I've no more news to offer than what I heard/read on the subject, though... and I'd be pleased to see Peugeot back in a factory car.

Can't wait for the WR surprise too !

Last edited by Fab; 27 Jan 2005 at 19:32.
Old 27 Jan 2005, 19:55 (Ref:1211426)   #27
paul-collins
Veteran

Canada
Mosport on a good day
paul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
How's that, Fab?
... Since all men live in darkness, who believes something is not a test of whether it is true or false. I have spent years trying to get people to ask simple questions: What is the evidence, and what does it mean?

-Bill James
Old 27 Jan 2005, 20:28 (Ref:1211455)   #28
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul-collins
How's that, Fab?
Looks better... phew ! Thanks Paul !
Old 27 Jan 2005, 23:46 (Ref:1211661)   #29
Gabrio
Veteran

Gabrio should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGabrio should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fab
OT : don't pay attention to the "thumb down" rating of the thread, I'm using my PDA in the TGV and mistyped ! As I can't vote/edit my vote, the thumb's here 'till Ayse or Paul vote "excellent", or some of the members, to balance the poor rating ; sorry for that !

Back to topic : the point is that Provera considers that Peugeot has no GT to promote, but tourism cars ; LMP is a solution, but he tends to see TT as a better way to sell Peugeot's range. I've no more news to offer than what I heard/read on the subject, though... and I'd be pleased to see Peugeot back in a factory car.

Can't wait for the WR surprise too !
Provera's going to retire......And Citroën will end up staying in WRC...
Old 28 Jan 2005, 04:26 (Ref:1211741)   #30
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Gérard Welter is "in the place" to support any Le Mans project... he's still Peugeot Design Departement's manager, isn't it ?

Nice stars for this threads
Old 28 Jan 2005, 07:34 (Ref:1211792)   #31
sportproto
Rookie

sportproto should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Welter is leading the new Peugeot-Citroën ADN (Advanced Design Network)

http://www.psa-peugeot-citroen.com/m...ccueil_en.html
Old 28 Jan 2005, 10:08 (Ref:1211854)   #32
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrio
Provera's going to retire......And Citroën will end up staying in WRC...

hmm . interesting . so are we gonna see the C4 WRC this year ??

Ciao Marco