Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 21 Jan 2010, 03:39 (Ref:2616712)   #251
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Mick Doohan owed $75k
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 21 Jan 2010, 03:41 (Ref:2616713)   #252
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Supreme Court Case around BT Projects...

Looks like fun, suggesting the V8Supercar spending may have been unauthorised!
Old 25 Feb 2010, 22:25 (Ref:2640592)   #253
Crash Test
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Crash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCrash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
On a slightly different, but oh so similar subject....
Old 25 Feb 2010, 22:30 (Ref:2640594)   #254
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash Test View Post
Old 26 Feb 2010, 12:03 (Ref:2640853)   #255
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
John Greig and Nicholas Harwood, of Deloitte, have been appointed receivers to Mr Marshall's companies No Limit, No Limit 7, No Limit 12
Appears to have found the limit, then...
Old 17 Apr 2010, 08:28 (Ref:2674078)   #256
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Money Laundering??

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Article
Fallen Australian IT entrepreneur Daniel Tzvetkoff, who filed for bankruptcy early this year, has been arrested in Las Vegas on charges that he helped gamblers and illegal internet gambling companies launder $US500 million ($540 million).
And

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Article
If convicted, he could face up to 75 years in prison.
Old 17 Apr 2010, 14:48 (Ref:2674280)   #257
mountainstar
Veteran

United States
mountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
The US Federal Government put in place very strict punitive laws about 25 years ago to stop money laundering by drug cartels and the mob, so they don't play around with this. Also the Federal legal system doesn't usually prosecute unless they put together a solid case, so he is in deep doo doo.
Old 8 Jul 2010, 00:01 (Ref:2723310)   #258
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
One Year On
Old 6 Nov 2010, 22:08 (Ref:2786025)   #259
cavvy
Veteran

cavvy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
only $50mil

DANIEL Tzvetkoff has rolled over and admitted to US authorities he has $50 million buried in the company accounts of a Las Vegas payday lender.

Facing a 75-year jail term for his role in a $500 million money laundering scheme between online poker firms and gamblers, Mr Tzvetkoff made the admission at the same time he was mysteriously bailed in September.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/busine...-1225948543832

Does he owe Mr Marshall ... much?
Old 7 Nov 2010, 12:42 (Ref:2786336)   #260
Mixer
Veteran

Mixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
ASIC found the partner not guilty of any wrong-doing? I find that VERY hard to believe.
Old 12 Mar 2011, 07:10 (Ref:2844335)   #261
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
No Limit Update
Old 15 Mar 2011, 03:26 (Ref:2845931)   #262
kittle
Veteran

kittle should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Peaking of Mr Marshall and the No Limit Group.

More Trouble for him. No wonder there was troubles when he was trying to by PWR.

http://www.goldcoast.com.au/article/...-business.html
Old 18 Apr 2011, 03:13 (Ref:2865455)   #263
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
Calling a spade a spade...
Axeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAxeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Supergrass!!!

http://www.smh.com.au/technology/tec...418-1dkkr.html
Old 18 Apr 2011, 08:33 (Ref:2865518)   #264
fomoco
Veteran

Australia
Bris Vages southside
fomoco should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridfomoco should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Could be doing it tough like a fellow former V8 Supercar idenity.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/busine...-1226040684639
Old 20 Apr 2011, 09:50 (Ref:2866852)   #265
Chubby1
Rookie

Chubby1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Mr Tzvetkoff seems to have his own on going problems as well. http://www.couriermail.com.au/busine...-1226041802122
Old 21 Apr 2011, 07:13 (Ref:2867359)   #266
Mixer
Veteran

Mixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMixer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Witness protection program anybody?

I reckon he'll have some sort of "accident" in the near future...
Old 25 Apr 2011, 00:34 (Ref:2869337)   #267
cavvy
Veteran

cavvy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Not motor racing but:
http://www.watoday.com.au/technology...425-1dt81.html
Old 25 Apr 2011, 02:08 (Ref:2869347)   #268
mountainstar
Veteran

United States
mountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmountainstar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavvy View Post
It's a shame when people that are talented and have great ideas, don't put that talent to work for legitimate means. With the business he had he could have made a nice living and designed new products along the way, but no he had to have it all getting it by hook or by crook and ended up with nothing.
Old 30 May 2011, 08:40 (Ref:2888017)   #269
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Mr Tzvetkoff Now Supergrasse

Given that the founders of one of those online poker mobs Mr T has rolled over on was reported to have paid out a $300m settlement to avoid prosecution, it wouldnt be hard to say Mr T might just be in some bother...
Old 21 Mar 2012, 10:23 (Ref:3045855)   #270
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Money Trail Leads To Bankers

Who knew...?