Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21 Apr 2017, 13:36 (Ref:3728184)   #10
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Since I paid for BT infinity a couple of months ago it's been absolute rubbish, yesterday a guy came out and did all the tests then proceeded to fit a new socket saying that it was the wrong type for the new hub, tested it and said perfect.
About a quarter of an hour later it was just the same with no signal at all !!!
I phoned them back and got onto someone that told me that I have a problem ! I said that's what I'm phoning about mate !!!! Flew to Spain this morning and have perfect WiFi that I'm using at this moment and it's free from next doors hub
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !