Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 2 Apr 2018, 17:26 (Ref:3812524)   #346
NaBUru38
Veteran

Uruguay
Las Canteras, Uruguay
NaBUru38 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridNaBUru38 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridNaBUru38 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I'd love a Takuma Sato movie.
Old 3 Apr 2018, 21:41 (Ref:3812687)   #347
JHamilton
Subscriber
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJHamilton will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
I don't know about that, I've been following F1 since 1972. Afaic, it's a question of whether I want to pay Murdoch or not for the privilege. He has a big enough monopoly on televised sport as it is.
I would be much more willing to give my money to Murdoch than Liberty Media.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianM View Post
Was it a mistake though? His job was to maximise value to CVC for their investment. The long term future of the sport wasn't really that important in that context. Liberty are finding out now how much has been neglected for that short term gain.
Liberty Media have a long track record of doing exactly that. In fact, it might be a worse situation as Liberty is a publicly traded company.
Old 7 Apr 2018, 16:46 (Ref:3813681)   #348
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
Veteran

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebjohnsonsmith will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
I would be much more willing to give my money to Murdoch than Liberty Media.
I don't know enough about Liberty to judge them but I know Murdoch has had an unprecedented monopoly over the years and you still have to use Sky, if you want to watch all the races.