Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > My Track Designs

Old 15 Jul 2007, 21:19 (Ref:1963901)   #1
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
City of Glasgow, Scotland, UK
nickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Info on Dvur Kralove, Czech Republic

I have heard about a street cicuit in Dvur Kralove that hold races every year, i went onto the website and there was no up to date info on the circuit, anybody any idea? I would like to make it there because my Aunte lives near Heradec Kralove and Pardubice and last time i was there we went to Dvur Kralove for the zoo (or Zaw as they pronounce it ). The train station there is crazy, no platforms and you can by beer at the tickets place .
So, does anyone know anything?
Old 17 Jul 2007, 12:54 (Ref:1965683)   #2
mjolnir
Racer

Australia
Sydney
mjolnir should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
http://www.etracksonline.co.uk/Europ...urkralove.html
Old 17 Jul 2007, 20:48 (Ref:1966070)   #3
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
City of Glasgow, Scotland, UK
nickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
yes i have seen that, i was just wanting to know if they hold races there any more, and if so, when?
Old 18 Jul 2007, 13:52 (Ref:1966567)   #4
mandretti39
Veteran

Lithuania
Clay, NY USA
mandretti39 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmandretti39 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I found the official website for the track. It hasn't been updated in four years, though, so who knows. Looking at the homepage and by clicking on the link "Previous Vol.," you will see that the race happens between the last full weekend in June and the first full weekend in July. So try then. Good luck!

http://www.old-racing.cz/dk/homef.php?lang=en