Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 1 Aug 2013, 02:33 (Ref:3284456)   #61
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy View Post
Schumacher isn't Loeb.
Old Loeby hasn't done too well in the Supercup though has he... can't even crack the top 10. I'm surprised by that.
Old 1 Aug 2013, 09:34 (Ref:3284554)   #62
davyboy
Veteran

davyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremySmith View Post
I can't buy into this theory I'm afraid ...
Agreed. I know Mark Webber's had more than his fair share of reliability problems... but I don't for a moment believe that there's anything deliberate behind this.
Old 1 Aug 2013, 10:17 (Ref:3284572)   #63
p-matt
Veteran

p-matt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
So... who reckons that if Mr Raikonnen moves to RBR, that his car suffers the same reliability issues Mr Webber's has had?

And how would Mr Raikonnen handle it? Not well I suspect...
Let's just ignore the bulletproof reliability Webber had in 2010 and the fact that Vettel's car let him down three times while leading races that season.

And Vettel still won the championship!
Old 1 Aug 2013, 13:02 (Ref:3284628)   #64
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by p-matt View Post
Let's just ignore the bulletproof reliability Webber had in 2010 and the fact that Vettel's car let him down three times while leading races that season.

And Vettel still won the championship!
Oh come on now, lets not allow facts to get in the way.
Old 9 Aug 2013, 14:04 (Ref:3287594)   #65
enemy-ace
Veteran

Canada
toronto, ontario, canada
enemy-ace should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
http://www.grandprix.com/ns/ns05047.html

Oh the irony

"The rift with the Swiss team, believed to have been brought about not only by lack of competitiveness in recent years but also capped by Sauber's preference for Kimi Raikkonen over Red Bull-supported Enrique Bernoldi in the 2001 driver line-up, has been one of the ongoing stories of the season. Red Bull now plans to further its relationship with Arrows, for whom Bernoldi drove in 2001."
A torrential afternoon practice session in Watkins Glen saw Villeneuve out-qualify everyone. By 11 seconds.Scheckter stated: "I scared myself rigid that day, I thought I had to be quickest. Then I saw Gilles's time and - I still don't really understand how it was possible. Eleven seconds !"
Old 9 Aug 2013, 22:21 (Ref:3287778)   #66
Teretonga
Veteran

Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy-ace View Post
http://www.grandprix.com/ns/ns05047.html

Oh the irony

"The rift with the Swiss team, believed to have been brought about not only by lack of competitiveness in recent years but also capped by Sauber's preference for Kimi Raikkonen over Red Bull-supported Enrique Bernoldi in the 2001 driver line-up, has been one of the ongoing stories of the season. Red Bull now plans to further its relationship with Arrows, for whom Bernoldi drove in 2001."
Irony?
Practicality. Tipping money into a team doesn't give you control to run things the way you want so you buy a team (Two of them!) to get control of your own destiny... and do it your way...