Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 9 Oct 2010, 17:58 (Ref:2772083)   #26
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by strider View Post
He missed out on two world championships purely due to engine (Mercedes) unreliability. Anthony Davidson referred to it again today.

Er, and? That doesn't make him particularly special in my book. As I said, I don't miss him. But I emphasise, that's just my opinion and I'm not looking for reasons to change it......
Old 9 Oct 2010, 18:31 (Ref:2772102)   #27
Taprobane
Racer

England
Berkshire
Taprobane should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Suzuka 2005.

Kimi was magic that year, the one lap quali system didn't help him at all as more than once when his car died he had to go out first in the next qualifying session
Old 9 Oct 2010, 20:42 (Ref:2772155)   #28
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASCII Man View Post
Hmmm...

Racing F1 cars all year long... or Golf.
Golf... or racing F1 cars all year long.

Gosh, this is hard!
Didn't someone once say Golf ruins a good walk?
Old 10 Oct 2010, 13:16 (Ref:2772591)   #29
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Er, and? That doesn't make him particularly special in my book. As I said, I don't miss him. But I emphasise, that's just my opinion and I'm not looking for reasons to change it......
I always liked Kimi, his character and his racing style, but he did dissapoint me in the last two years at Ferrari. I guess the environment was suited to him... pity. But today seeing how things work at Ferrari and F1' in general, I can't blame him, the far the better.
Old 10 Oct 2010, 16:29 (Ref:2772678)   #30
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
When he really turned it on, he was great to watch, but that seemed to be all too infrequently to me. More often he seemed as bored with his job as his post-race/retirement interview persona.....
Old 10 Oct 2010, 17:39 (Ref:2772699)   #31
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
...his post-race/retirement interview persona.....
a good one
Old 10 Oct 2010, 22:42 (Ref:2772822)   #32
Matador
Racer

Matador should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
"Sorry, I was taking a ****" .... boring? Really?
Old 10 Oct 2010, 23:21 (Ref:2772843)   #33
Wims
Veteran

Norway
Wims should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridWims should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
So youre saying someone winning three WDCs wouldnt make them special? Even Haug had said that Mercedes cost Kimi two WDCs
Old 12 Oct 2010, 12:21 (Ref:2773766)   #34
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wims View Post
So youre saying someone winning three WDCs wouldnt make them special? Even Haug had said that Mercedes cost Kimi two WDCs

He didn't win them though, did he......

Hey, it's my opinion - you can disagree - it's a free world... ;

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatadorRacing_F1 View Post
"Sorry, I was taking a ****" .... boring? Really?

Yep. Struggling to get too excited about that.....
Old 12 Oct 2010, 13:47 (Ref:2773802)   #35
BMW_F1
Rookie

United States
New York City
BMW_F1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
going along those lines you could also say Ferrari cost Massa the 2008 WDC (Hungary/Singapore)..
Old 12 Oct 2010, 14:05 (Ref:2773808)   #36
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
We could take this line right back to Stirling Moss, I suspect......
Old 12 Oct 2010, 14:38 (Ref:2773825)   #37
Wims
Veteran

Norway
Wims should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridWims should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW_F1 View Post
going along those lines you could also say Ferrari cost Massa the 2008 WDC (Hungary/Singapore)..
I could say that, but I havent heard Domenicali say that. There's a difference
Old 12 Oct 2010, 14:39 (Ref:2773826)   #38
BMW_F1
Rookie

United States
New York City
BMW_F1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
I could say that, but I havent heard Domenicali say that. There's a difference
Luca said it.. look it up..