Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: Who is your driver of the race?
Vettel 18 31.03%
Alonso 27 46.55%
Hamilton 0 0%
Rosberg 0 0%
Webber 1 1.72%
Button 6 10.34%
Massa 0 0%
Grosjean 0 0%
Sutil 0 0%
Ricciardo 3 5.17%
Perez 0 0%
Vergne 0 0%
Hulkenberg 0 0%
Gutierrez 0 0%
Bottas 0 0%
van Der Garde 1 1.72%
Maldonado 1 1.72%
Bianchi 0 0%
Chilton 0 0%
di Resta 0 0%
Raikkonen 1 1.72%
Pic 0 0%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old 25 Aug 2013, 22:37 (Ref:3293875)   #16
Adam43
14th
20KPINAL

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I would have voted for Vettel, but quite frankly I enjoy being told I'm racist for not dong too much.

Actually I voted for Jenson. But now I've thought about it I wish I voted for Teflonso. I forgot he started ninth.
Old 26 Aug 2013, 00:09 (Ref:3293910)   #17
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the podium!wnut has a real shot at the podium!wnut has a real shot at the podium!wnut has a real shot at the podium!wnut has a real shot at the podium!
Driver of the race, Vettel by miles! Webber had the same car - allegedly?

POTR whoever the idiot was that decided to penalize Perez for letting Vergne fall off the track next to him.

Do the stewards really play spin the wheel to decide penalties and guilt?
Old 26 Aug 2013, 00:24 (Ref:3293921)   #18
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
Veteran

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is going for a new world record!bjohnsonsmith is going for a new world record!bjohnsonsmith is going for a new world record!bjohnsonsmith is going for a new world record!bjohnsonsmith is going for a new world record!bjohnsonsmith is going for a new world record!bjohnsonsmith is going for a new world record!bjohnsonsmith is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
I wonder, sometimes.
Old 26 Aug 2013, 01:39 (Ref:3293947)   #19
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
Who is your driver of the race?
Can we still put Mark Webber on the 2014 F1 DOTR polls, even though he isnt going to be racing?

He won it for me for confirming his replacement, while all the corporate types are hiding somewhere, looking for some maximised leverage opportunity....

Old 26 Aug 2013, 01:42 (Ref:3293948)   #20
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Kimi of course for storming through the field until a tear off destroyed his race.
Old 26 Aug 2013, 01:46 (Ref:3293950)   #21
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
Veteran

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is going for a new world record!bjohnsonsmith is going for a new world record!bjohnsonsmith is going for a new world record!bjohnsonsmith is going for a new world record!bjohnsonsmith is going for a new world record!bjohnsonsmith is going for a new world record!bjohnsonsmith is going for a new world record!bjohnsonsmith is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Pete View Post
Kimi of course for storming through the field until a tear off destroyed his race.
I thought it was breaks.
Old 26 Aug 2013, 03:01 (Ref:3293967)   #22
beau1
Veteran

Wales
Swansea,Wales
beau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbeau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbeau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Difficult decision this week as the race was so dull. Alonso had to do the most work to get to his finishing position though so he gets the award from me.

Vettel is in a league of his own but that wasn't much of a surprise to me.
Old 26 Aug 2013, 05:02 (Ref:3293980)   #23
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
I thought it was breaks.
Story from Lotus is that a helmet tearoff found its way into the brake cooling duct, and blocked it, overheating the brakes.. and causing the whole system to fail...
Old 26 Aug 2013, 06:03 (Ref:3294005)   #24
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Alonso, kudos to all on the podium though.
Old 26 Aug 2013, 07:09 (Ref:3294013)   #25
FordCosworthPanoz
Veteran

Bermuda
Flatts Village
FordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
The Van driver who smuggled the Greenpeace protesters into the paddock area.
Old 26 Aug 2013, 09:23 (Ref:3294064)   #26
Aysedasi
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post

POTR whoever the idiot was that decided to penalize Perez for letting Vergne fall off the track next to him.

Do the stewards really play spin the wheel to decide penalties and guilt?
Vergne? I thought it was Grosjean - or did the Mexican 'all the track belongs to me' fella do it to Vergne as well? I thought it was OK until I saw the replay then completely changed my mind. Penalty was good in my book.

And yes, Webber always has the same car - allegedly.
Old 26 Aug 2013, 09:43 (Ref:3294075)   #27
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Spalding, Lincolnshire
John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!
Alonso and Button for me.

Yes, penalty for Perez was correct; had no need to pull across Grosjean who, as a result, lost another position. Even the McLaren team felt the penalty was correct.
Old 26 Aug 2013, 09:48 (Ref:3294079)   #28
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the podium!wnut has a real shot at the podium!wnut has a real shot at the podium!wnut has a real shot at the podium!wnut has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Vergne? I thought it was Grosjean - or did the Mexican 'all the track belongs to me' fella do it to Vergne as well? I thought it was OK until I saw the replay then completely changed my mind. Penalty was good in my book.

And yes, Webber always has the same car - allegedly.
You're right it was RoGro, doing 2 things at once can catch you out!
Old 26 Aug 2013, 12:55 (Ref:3294143)   #29
jsTrecu
Veteran

jsTrecu should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjsTrecu should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Alonso I think. He had to start 9th because he made a mistake in qualifying and that in my book should take a couple of points away from his mark, but it was the flashiest performance of the day considering Vettel faced no competiton (very nice race for him too nevertheless).

I also liked Button and Ricciardo.
Old 26 Aug 2013, 20:36 (Ref:3294344)   #30
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Kiribati
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Solid drive by Vettel.