Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 30 Aug 2017, 15:58 (Ref:3762968)   #26
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well, don't you go bad-mouthing your employer, it would be highly disrespectful....... !
Old 30 Aug 2017, 16:23 (Ref:3762980)   #27
morninggents
Veteran

England
Up north, near York.
morninggents should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
You don't have to be so old really - I'm 60 but I don't consider myself old - in body but not in mind!
Well I'm a bit older than that but don't consider I'm old ........... then I look in the mirror.
Old 30 Aug 2017, 16:24 (Ref:3762981)   #28
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm not doing too bad, until I look down below my neck........
Old 30 Aug 2017, 16:27 (Ref:3762983)   #29
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Well, don't you go bad-mouthing your employer, it would be highly disrespectful....... !

It is a Mercedes Benz too
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 30 Aug 2017, 16:45 (Ref:3762987)   #30
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post

It is a Mercedes Benz too
In that case, you shall now forever be known to me as Fernando.......
Old 30 Aug 2017, 18:39 (Ref:3763001)   #31
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by morninggents View Post
Well I'm a bit older than that but don't consider I'm old ........... then I look in the mirror.
To some (well me) the Brabham Fan Car is a relatively new model.
Now an ERA with a pre selector gearbox............................
Old 31 Aug 2017, 02:42 (Ref:3763093)   #32
Armco Bender
Llama Assassin and Sheep Botherer
Veteran

New Zealand
International Sheep Ambassador
Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!
I always thought the original Brabham BT46 with those solar panel water cooling thingies was one of the most sensational looking F1 cars ever produced...I'm fairly old too,but haven't given up hope of an F1 career.

Old 31 Aug 2017, 03:02 (Ref:3763095)   #33
AoB Special Stage
Veteran

Estonia
AoB Special Stage should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAoB Special Stage should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by morninggents View Post
When I posted my comments I was thinking of the Brabham fan car but thought if I mentioned it no-one would know what I was talking about. Forgot there were a couple of old codgers lurking in the historic sections that might look at more modern threads.
I'm offended. *scoff*

Can we have e-motor powered fan cars with next to no wings now?
Old 31 Aug 2017, 08:06 (Ref:3763125)   #34
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armco Bender View Post
I always thought the original Brabham BT46 with those solar panel water cooling thingies was one of the most sensational looking F1 cars ever produced...I'm fairly old too,but haven't given up hope of an F1 career.

It looks ideal for clearing snow from the drive, but with an Alfa Romeo 158 you would not be bothered by a bit of snow on the drive.
Old 3 Sep 2017, 09:53 (Ref:3764021)   #35
Red
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest, Romania
Red should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi645 View Post
Why do we accept Mercedes and Ferrari to serve their self-interest and deny us fans [...]
Well, probably because it's their self-interest. They pay the bills, not us. They kinda owe us nothing.
Old 3 Sep 2017, 11:32 (Ref:3764045)   #36
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Ferrari would've been nothing without F1, it owes the sport a tremendous debt.
Old 3 Sep 2017, 13:23 (Ref:3764061)   #37
Red
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest, Romania
Red should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Can you provide some reasoning to back your assertion?
PS: What about Mercedes?
Old 3 Sep 2017, 13:33 (Ref:3764065)   #38
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Ferrari sold cars to go race, without the exposure of F1, Ferrari would never have gotten to where it is now.
Also, Mercedes was massive before Ferrari even existed, they don't need F1 as much as F1 needs Mercedes.