Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 20 May 2009, 09:39 (Ref:2465579)   #1
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
FIA 6Hrs of Spa Francorchamps 25-27 September 2009

Looking at the dates that's a long 6 hours! I know there will be a thread in histrionics but this is for those who may want to go and meet up.

However this is quite possibly the premier historic motor sport event of any season, even including the Bi Annual Monaco and Le Mans events, simply because it is extremely accessible and has the six hour event on the Saturday evening/night.

I know there'll be quite a few posters who wil be racing there, Falcemob, myself, Jerry K etc. What about trying to organise a large 10/10s gathering? A bit like Le Mans.

Anyway details can be found here: http://www.roadbook.be/spasixhours/en/index.html
Old 20 May 2009, 11:31 (Ref:2465640)   #2
MikeHoyer
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northampton, UK
MikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMikeHoyer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I can thoroughly reccomend this event. Went in 2006, but other race weekend commitments have meant I haven't been able to since then. Looks the same this year unfortunately!
Old 25 May 2009, 11:14 (Ref:2468700)   #3
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Am I invited?
Old 25 May 2009, 13:14 (Ref:2468754)   #4
MGDavid
Veteran

England
Berkshire
MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!
...doh ...

Last edited by MGDavid; 25 May 2009 at 13:16. Reason: wrong post, wrong forum !

Tags
6hrs, historic, spa francorchamps