Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 20 Oct 2013, 11:37 (Ref:3320506)   #1
mythoughtsareracing
Racer

United States
Houston Area
mythoughtsareracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmythoughtsareracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
IRC Server at irc.phishy.net

I know I'm probably an annoying cuss because I'm the one who usually is first to notice, since I've got a client connected 24/7.

But the IRC server is refusing connections as of 6:30 Sunday morn (GMT -6).
I don't know if there is any maintenance taking place or any firewalls were re-enabled or anything. I just woke up to see my clients disconnected and staying that way.

Thanks!
Old 20 Oct 2013, 17:30 (Ref:3320609)   #2
Cougar
Veteran

South Africa
London(ex RSA)
Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!
Sorry MTAR I've been out all day. Mom flying back home tonight. Have just got back to a PC. I've sent Magneton a PM so if he hasnt picked up on this yet, hopefully soon.

What sort of motorist are you... Smooth or Hairy

I'm definitely hairy.
Old 20 Oct 2013, 18:32 (Ref:3320643)   #3
mythoughtsareracing
Racer

United States
Houston Area
mythoughtsareracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmythoughtsareracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Muchas gracias.

I did not remember to look you up on Skype, but from the sounds of it, you wouldn't have responded anyway.
Old 20 Oct 2013, 20:58 (Ref:3320693)   #4
mythoughtsareracing
Racer

United States
Houston Area
Looks like it's back up, but may need to re-register nicks.
Old 21 Oct 2013, 09:06 (Ref:3320898)   #5
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by mythoughtsareracing View Post
Looks like it's back up, but may need to re-register nicks.
That's a very old message, nicks should be OK, I've also removed that message.
Old 11 Dec 2014, 07:39 (Ref:3483984)   #6
Ford289429
Rookie

Ford289429 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Said only site ops allowed in room

Looked to me like chat was moving back to here for the new chat here.
Old 11 Dec 2014, 07:48 (Ref:3483988)   #7
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford289429 View Post
Said only site ops allowed in room
That was a mistake on my part, regular users should be able to get back in now on irc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford289429 View Post
Looked to me like chat was moving back to here for the new chat here.
Yes, it will be moving back on to Tenths. Probably January and certainly before the start of 2015 F1 season.

We hope to be able to offer a better chat "experience" across multiple platforms including better support for mobile devices.
Old 11 Dec 2014, 08:22 (Ref:3483996)   #8
Ford289429
Rookie

Ford289429 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks the 10 10ths chat looks good

I liked what I saw when I checked it out tonight.
Old 11 Dec 2014, 08:25 (Ref:3483997)   #9
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
Thanks, hopefully with integration, a better web based front end, and a few of the other things planned it'll be an improvement over IRC, which is a bit of a dead-end technology.
Old 29 Dec 2014, 13:49 (Ref:3488426)   #10
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
Just as a further update, this IRC server will be taken offline sometime before 1st January 2015, the new chatroom http://tentenths.com/chat will be the only official TenTenths chatroom.