Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: Who do you think the team of the Brazilian Grand Prix was?
Mercedes 9 30.00%
Ferrari 0 0%
Red Bull 3 10.00%
Force India 1 3.33%
McLaren 0 0%
Williams 0 0%
Toro Rosso 0 0%
Haas 0 0%
Renault 0 0%
Manor 3 10.00%
Sauber 14 46.67%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 13 Nov 2016, 18:23 (Ref:3687709)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Team of the Grand Prix: Brazilian Grand Prix 2016

Who do you think the team of the Brazilian Grand Prix was?
Old 13 Nov 2016, 19:24 (Ref:3687779)   #2
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Manor. That was hard, to have two drivers & cars capable of running in the points in that weather is a big achievement.
Old 13 Nov 2016, 19:38 (Ref:3687789)   #3
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Manor or Sauber...I pick Sauber.
Old 13 Nov 2016, 21:03 (Ref:3687813)   #4
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Sauber assured their survival this race..
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 13 Nov 2016, 22:22 (Ref:3687827)   #5
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Mercedes!
Old 13 Nov 2016, 22:55 (Ref:3687838)   #6
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
Sauber for me, although Force India comes close. 4th place almost assured now.
Old 14 Nov 2016, 00:12 (Ref:3687854)   #7
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
ill go for Sauber as well. some good praying there.
Old 14 Nov 2016, 00:44 (Ref:3687863)   #8
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Mercedes.
Old 14 Nov 2016, 01:15 (Ref:3687866)   #9
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Sauber did the miracle.
Old 14 Nov 2016, 17:37 (Ref:3688038)   #10
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Got to give it to Mercedes for a faultless performance, but honourable mention to Sauber for probably saving their existence, and a sympathy vote for Manor who so nearly got in the points!
Old 14 Nov 2016, 18:04 (Ref:3688047)   #11
TrapezeArtist
Veteran

United Kingdom
England
TrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTrapezeArtist should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Mercedes, again. All the pundits told us that rain would play into Red Bull's hands, but it didn't. The inters may have been marginally quicker at one point but the benefit didn't justify the risk.

Sort of understand the sympathy vote for Sauber, but No.
Old 14 Nov 2016, 21:08 (Ref:3688069)   #12
RichardRenes
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam
RichardRenes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Mercedes doing what Mercedes did ... boring.. and let's face it: Red Bull's own failing strategy made this 1-2 for Mercedes posssible. So.. Sauber it is!
Old 15 Nov 2016, 09:04 (Ref:3688193)   #13
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Sauber
Old 15 Nov 2016, 19:53 (Ref:3688338)   #14
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
sauber gets my vote
Old 19 Nov 2016, 14:02 (Ref:3689307)   #15
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Sauber, I just don't like Mercedes.