Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Old 27 Oct 2001, 15:53 (Ref:166257)   #1
Gt_R
Veteran

Gt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Strange request!!~ :P

I know that this topic should be sitting in some other corner of the forum, but since i thought the target audience is around here, i'd just thought i'd give it a try!~ Sorry to take up any precious time...but

you see, Actualize had produced a developement of the Rally Championship 2000, with a revised version called Rally Championship Xtreme. Owning a copy of which, it boast pretty good graphic, although not exactly outstanding, excellent car modelling (although it's reaction over jumps are abit dubious) and most importantly, MANY CARS AND TRACKS REALTIME!~~ :P Yepp..that's what makes me drool in racing sims, having a good time with the "real" cars.

However, there is one major problem... All the hot stuffs are LOCKED! Which means i only have access to a narrow selection of pdtn 1600s and one rally available...yet i am dying to take a blast in the NEW SUBARU WRC2001 or the EVO6 out for a spin in the snow.

Now the request... can anybody shed any lights to the cheat code of the game? thanks ALOT if you can!!~

Old 27 Oct 2001, 16:06 (Ref:166260)   #2
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Sorry GT_R, I'm not familiar with the game (PC or console?).

Have you tried the cheat sites, such as

http://cheatplanet.com

or

Cheat Code Central?

You might find better luck on Armchair Enthusiast.
Old 27 Oct 2001, 16:09 (Ref:166261)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Whoops, sorry, you already have.......!

...been to "AE" that is!

Last edited by Aysedasi; 27 Oct 2001 at 16:10.