Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 4 Feb 2017, 16:40 (Ref:3709419)   #1001
TRspitfirefan
Veteran

United States
TRspitfirefan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTRspitfirefan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTRspitfirefan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTRspitfirefan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Only about an hour and a half left to wait.
Old 4 Feb 2017, 17:05 (Ref:3709425)   #1002
Ephaeton
Veteran

Austria
Between Österreichring and Nordschleife
Ephaeton should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEphaeton should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEphaeton should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEphaeton should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
conceal the panic, boys & girls, according to the schedule and our handy time zone converter's event time announcer, more like 2 hours from TRSpitfirefan's message.
Old 4 Feb 2017, 17:14 (Ref:3709427)   #1003
Speed-King
Veteran

Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephaeton View Post
conceal the panic, boys & girls, according to the schedule and our handy time zone converter's event time announcer, more like 2 hours from TRSpitfirefan's message.
Live stream starts an hour from now, though.
Old 4 Feb 2017, 17:44 (Ref:3709442)   #1004
TRspitfirefan
Veteran

United States
TRspitfirefan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTRspitfirefan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTRspitfirefan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTRspitfirefan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephaeton View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed-King View Post
Live stream starts an hour from now, though.
Yeah, I was going by the countdown to the livestream. I guess we get some pre-race coverage.
http://www.bathurst12hour.com.au/str...nal-streaming/
Old 4 Feb 2017, 17:46 (Ref:3709445)   #1005
Ephaeton
Veteran

Austria
Ephaeton should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEphaeton should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEphaeton should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEphaeton should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
@Speed-King, TRSpitfirefan

Sorry guys, you are right of course.

I was trying to calm people who'd rush whatever they were doing just to be dulled by pre-race coverage and wake up some time during (or, gosh, after!) the race
Add in the classic confusion over the schedule converted to your time zone...
Old 4 Feb 2017, 17:55 (Ref:3709448)   #1006
bentley speed 8
Veteran

Sri Lanka
bentley speed 8 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridbentley speed 8 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Won't be able to watch this live, but I will try to watch it later. Just saw the pole lap on youtube and well, GT3 cars through the downhill section are scary!
Old 4 Feb 2017, 18:01 (Ref:3709453)   #1007
JoeW04
Veteran

JoeW04 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJoeW04 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Not to state the obvious but this is a big year for the race in regards to which direction the race heads in and is quite dependent on the amount of time we spend behind the safety car, hopefully not too much! Was freezing at the top waiting for the start this time last year, live stream and living room will have to do instead supporting my Dad in the #40 Brookspeed class C Cayman, hopefully the big boys can let them have a quiet day today
Old 4 Feb 2017, 18:03 (Ref:3709454)   #1008
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeW04 View Post
Not to state the obvious but this is a big year for the race in regards to which direction the race heads in and is quite dependent on the amount of time we spend behind the safety car, hopefully not too much! Was freezing at the top waiting for the start this time last year, live stream and living room will have to do instead supporting my Dad in the #40 Brookspeed class C Cayman, hopefully the big boys can let them have a quiet day today
#40 then. That'll give me a random little car to support.

Bentley for overall win, #40 for anything it can get is now my choices for the race.
Old 4 Feb 2017, 18:07 (Ref:3709456)   #1009
JoeW04
Veteran

JoeW04 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJoeW04 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
#40 then. That'll give me a random little car to support.

Bentley for overall win, #40 for anything it can get is now my choices for the race.
Don't think they've been the quickest in class but have sent him a text "you know what happened between the tortoise and the hare.." gonna be a race of attrition thats for sure, think the Laser BMW is my tip
Old 4 Feb 2017, 18:15 (Ref:3709459)   #1010
venturi
Racer

Australia
venturi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridventuri should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Time for the best couple of hours in Australian motorsport as the cars start in the dark and the sun rises at the Mountain

Hid def NismoTV race link -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmLdnnjC0q4

And from the 12 hour website -

http://www.bathurst12hour.com.au/str...nal-streaming/

Last edited by venturi; 4 Feb 2017 at 18:42.
Old 4 Feb 2017, 18:27 (Ref:3709462)   #1011
Lasse
Racer

Denmark
Copenhagen
Lasse should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Nothing yet?
Old 4 Feb 2017, 18:28 (Ref:3709463)   #1012
venturi
Racer

Australia
venturi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridventuri should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
3 minutes to go.
Old 4 Feb 2017, 18:29 (Ref:3709464)   #1013
Lasse
Racer

Denmark
Copenhagen
Lasse should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by venturi View Post
3 minutes to go.
Cool, thanks
Old 4 Feb 2017, 18:33 (Ref:3709466)   #1014
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
RACE DAY!!!!!
Old 4 Feb 2017, 18:33 (Ref:3709467)   #1015
Speed-King
Veteran

Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!
Stream is on. But (at least for me) choppy as hell.
Old 4 Feb 2017, 18:36 (Ref:3709468)   #1016
bluesport
Veteran

Australia
bluesport User had had their licence endorsedbluesport User had had their licence endorsed
Current temp 22.3C in Bathurst heading to a forecast top of 37C.
Old 4 Feb 2017, 18:38 (Ref:3709469)   #1017
Ephaeton
Veteran

Austria
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed-King View Post
Stream is on. But (at least for me) choppy as hell.
I only get a still of a juggling audi pilot. Stark contrast to the previous streams I watched there.

add'it: aah, now it's moving.
Old 4 Feb 2017, 18:38 (Ref:3709470)   #1018
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame

It's almost time
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 4 Feb 2017, 18:42 (Ref:3709472)   #1019
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
If it's available to you, I'm using YouTube and have a perfect stream.
Old 4 Feb 2017, 18:44 (Ref:3709475)   #1020
Ephaeton
Veteran

Austria
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
If it's available to you, I'm using YouTube and have a perfect steam.
Ah, thanks for mentioning the NismoTV stream again; I was under the impression that it was different to the international hindy-backed stream ... it isn't.
Old 4 Feb 2017, 18:44 (Ref:3709476)   #1021
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Stream up for me and running smooth *knock on wood*....

Pre Dawn start = crazy
Dark on the Mountain = crazy
50 something cars hitting the mountain at the same time in the dark = BONKERS

Can't wait. Favorite start of any race of the year!
Old 4 Feb 2017, 18:45 (Ref:3709477)   #1022
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
This is now my favourite race start in all of motorsport.

Thunderous engines. Mount Panorama. Pitch black.
Old 4 Feb 2017, 18:48 (Ref:3709480)   #1023
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Looking forward to this race.
Old 4 Feb 2017, 18:55 (Ref:3709484)   #1024
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Jay View Post
This is now my favourite race start in all of motorsport.

Thunderous engines. Mount Panorama. Pitch black.
Just phenomenal stuff. Phenomenal.

Don't forget the sun peeking in the sky and the city lights below

Incredible.
Old 4 Feb 2017, 18:56 (Ref:3709486)   #1025
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Bummer. Bentley 8 is bent.....

EDIT: a mere flat.