Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 6 Oct 2011, 16:44 (Ref:2966731)   #1
frostie
Ten-Tenths Photo Of The Year Winner 2013
Racer

Ireland
Dundalk
frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!
Additions to GP Preview threads

Hi everyone,
I've been talking to Selby today about ways to improve the preview for each race weekend. As all of you know I enjoy writing it for each race but now I'm looking for ideas on how to improve them for all of us.
Selby offers a a two minute video preview for F1Fanatic that I think would be a great addition to proceedings and I've been toying with the idea of offering a podcast for my website so I'm half-thinking of incorporating a brief audio clip as well.
Beyond that I'm also thinking of writing a strategy piece for each weekend (I got positive feedback for doing it for Singapore on a few sites that I write for so it is something that I'm interested in doing for each race.)
Anyone have any ideas about what to also include? When I was talking to Selby I said that I would love it if we could get a few people involved and really make the preview something that people view as getting their Grand Prix weekend started!
Old 6 Oct 2011, 16:52 (Ref:2966735)   #2
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!
Stephen covered it all there really, but just to add, it'd be great to hear what you guys and girls feel could, and would be a healthy addition to really bolster up this GP preview!

Really looking forward to it.

Dan
Old 6 Oct 2011, 17:25 (Ref:2966748)   #3
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Keep the good work guys !
Old 6 Oct 2011, 23:57 (Ref:2966906)   #4
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Brilliant idea guys....
Old 7 Oct 2011, 09:49 (Ref:2967038)   #5
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!
Thanks for the positive comments guys.

What we'd actually like is some input from everyone. The best way we can cater for everyone's needs is to hear from people.

If any of you have anything specifically you'd like to see, then please do let us know via this thread.

Thank you!

Dan