Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Kart Racing

Old 31 Jan 2011, 23:40 (Ref:2823545)   #1
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

ghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
British Rental Kart Championship

New boy on the scene is the BRKC, which differs from Covkartsport and Club100 by having a mix of indoor and outdoor venues.
Details here http://www.brkc.net/
The driver line up looks impressive, with a few Race Car Drivers to measure yourself up against.
http://www.brkc.net/brkcdrivers.html
A few names that jump out from that list...

Craig Dolby - won in Superleague, Formula Renault and International level karts
Brad Philpott - former Toyota MR2 champ and very quick karter.
George Lovell - Karting contemporary of Hamilton, winner at Super1 level karts, FF cars and even Pit Bikes..
James Auld - fascinating driver who has raced just about everything from Nascar to Nurburgring 24hrs to mini-Moto bikes, and written the book to prove it!
Adriano Medeiros - Stock Car racer from Brazil, now racing Sportscars in Europe..

And plenty more - very strong field that! Be interesting to see who can master the mix of indoor and outdoor circuits and take the inaugral title.
Old 8 Feb 2011, 19:47 (Ref:2827973)   #2
BRKC
Rookie

BRKC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
BRKC

Great synopsis!

If anyone would like some more information about how to compete, just email team@brkc.net or visit the website at www.brkc.net.

You can race the full season for under £300.

You can win some fantastic prizes like free entry to the World Championship and drives in racing cars!
Old 7 Jun 2011, 11:16 (Ref:2892723)   #3
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

ghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Chris Van Der Drift and Brendan Hartley? Crikey, how often can joe public match themselves against World Series and GP2 racers?
Good racing on Sunday, looks a very close fought thing.
Old 9 Jun 2011, 22:52 (Ref:2894804)   #4
BRKC
Rookie

BRKC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
BRKC

Glad you noticed a couple of our new entries! Great that you're keeping up to date. If anyone has any questions about the series, just email team@brkc.net or call 07540018693
Old 10 Jun 2011, 13:11 (Ref:2895087)   #5
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

Yeah I heard Josh was racing so was interested to take a look. He's a quick kid, always has been. Shame he hasn't got the funds to race at a higher level. He put down a marker on Sunday tho.
Old 19 Jun 2011, 11:25 (Ref:2901798)   #6
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
http://www.brkc.net/brkcdrivers.html
#49 is a friend of mine so be nice to him guys

Ciao Marco
Old 28 Sep 2011, 22:26 (Ref:2962318)   #7
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

BRKC racer Brad Philpott won the recent Red Bull Kart Fight against some very tough opposition. Congratulations Brad, I remember the effort you and your family put into running that TKM on a shoe string years ago, very well deserved success. I take it they will give you some nice RB overalls? Expect those old Jordan ones are getting a bit worn by now.

http://www.redbull.co.uk/cs/Satellit...21243078468543
Old 25 Nov 2011, 05:57 (Ref:2991119)   #8
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

2012 Dates are up, some interesting tracks there inc the magnificent PFI
http://www.brkc.net/brkctracks.html
Old 25 Nov 2011, 08:02 (Ref:2991141)   #9
Peat
Veteran

United Kingdom
Dahn Sahf
Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!
Looks like half a season?

I keep meaning to get along to one of these, but they always seem to clash with something else i'm doing!
Old 25 Nov 2011, 17:19 (Ref:2991286)   #10
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

I like the idea of getting the season done early, although i wouldnt be surprised if they habe something up their sleeves.

I think I'm free for about half of them, would be a good warmup for the start of my season. Although if DWF1 gets wind I'm sure he would turn up to shame me as he is the hire kart king!
Old 4 Dec 2011, 18:30 (Ref:2995150)   #11
dwf1
Racer

United Kingdom
Penkridge, Staffs
dwf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghinzani View Post
I like the idea of getting the season done early, although i wouldnt be surprised if they habe something up their sleeves.

I think I'm free for about half of them, would be a good warmup for the start of my season. Although if DWF1 gets wind I'm sure he would turn up to shame me as he is the hire kart king!
Come race me one day Ghinzani.....you'll find out I'm not that quick
Old 5 Dec 2011, 06:05 (Ref:2995389)   #12
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwf1 View Post
Come race me one day Ghinzani.....you'll find out I'm not that quick
That sounds a grand idea. Il have a look at some dates!
Old 8 Dec 2011, 18:30 (Ref:2997129)   #13
dwf1
Racer

United Kingdom
Penkridge, Staffs
dwf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Dates are all on the thread mate. The open event would be a good one but can come to any
Old 19 Sep 2012, 22:29 (Ref:3138705)   #14
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

2013 dates are up
http://www.brkc.net/brkctracks.html