Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Racers Forum

Old 17 Aug 2012, 12:34 (Ref:3121062)   #26
morninggents
Veteran

England
Up north, near York.
morninggents should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
............and hurry up getting where you're going to before your trailer needs an MOT.
Old 17 Aug 2012, 13:59 (Ref:3121088)   #27
Clive Brown
Veteran

England
North-west Kent
Clive Brown should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Will my 1976 ferret licence be ok?
I'm surprised you ask; it is stoated clearly in the regulations, where it can weasily be found.

I'll get my coat....
Old 17 Aug 2012, 15:35 (Ref:3121110)   #28
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Did you have to ferret around in the rule book for that Clive?

Can I borrow yer coat when you've finished with it?
Old 17 Aug 2012, 16:02 (Ref:3121114)   #29
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
I've just been looking on the Roadbook site for the Spa 6 hour weekend and in the safety equipment part it says Snell 2005 is not valid after the start of 2019. That's annoying as I bought a couple of Snell 2005 helmets a year or so ago.

Last edited by Tim Falce; 17 Aug 2012 at 16:25.
Old 17 Aug 2012, 16:12 (Ref:3121119)   #30
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
So just the eight years use out of the helmet then???? Not that bad really.
Old 17 Aug 2012, 16:26 (Ref:3121121)   #31
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
That depends how much use they get.
Old 17 Aug 2012, 16:47 (Ref:3121129)   #32
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
My racebox isn't FIA approved either, nor am I, but the school went to was certainly approved !!!!
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 18 Aug 2012, 12:56 (Ref:3121344)   #33
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Falce View Post
I've just been looking on the Roadbook site for the Spa 6 hour weekend and in the safety equipment part it says Snell 2005 is not valid after the start of 2019. That's annoying as I bought a couple of Snell 2005 helmets a year or so ago.
Blimey Tim, you'll be 40 years of age by then
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 16 Aug 2013, 21:38 (Ref:3290816)   #34
midgetman
Veteran

Sorry for reviving an old thread but things have moved on.

The gloves and boots I reported on here were produced and marketed by a company called Power On Racewear. The MSA has announced that with immediate effect the FIA have withdrawn the homologation of the company's "8856-2000" overalls.

http://www.msauk.org/site/cms/newsar...ter=1&nid=1577

In addition they announce that the gloves and boots marketed by Power On Racewear do not comply with 8856-2000. In a separate bulletin to scrutineers they go into some detail, and these items will not be accepted in events that require FIA homologation overalls or "flame resistant" gloves and boots.

If anyone is affected by this they should contact the company concerned. However their web site has been down for a number of weeks.

Hope this helps.
Old 17 Aug 2013, 12:24 (Ref:3290978)   #35
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Sounds like someone hasn't kept up their protection payments.
Old 17 Aug 2013, 12:51 (Ref:3290984)   #36
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The London Rubber Company?