Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Old 1 Nov 2017, 22:31 (Ref:3778071)   #376
cg7aa
Veteran

cg7aa should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfsburgRS View Post
I subscribe to WRC+ since I'm in the states and have no real easy way to watch the series otherwise. They do offer all the onboards for the top drivers on I believe every stage, and you can choose which camera as well. (POV, cabin or "FX" camera). They also offer a side-by-side option viewing option to compare different drivers. I think it's well worth paying for but I don't have much other choice being in the states.
Thanks for the info WolfsburgRS. The thing is for me is, I'm only interested in the handful of stages I'm keen to see rather than full coverage as I have access to that.

Have you tried Redbull TV? That's where I watch it these days for free.
Old 1 Nov 2017, 22:46 (Ref:3778074)   #377
cg7aa
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbtstt View Post
Fantastic result for Evans and M-Sport.
Wasn't it just! Barritt shouldn't be forgotten either. Dmack have to be commended for their investment and commitment, they mean business.

M-sport's line-up for next season might be interesting. I have a feeling Ogier won't be staying, don't ask, it's just a gut feeling. Might we see Evans and A.N. Other? Haddon perhaps? It would mean the latter losing his Hyundai NZ ties but needs must sometimes i.e. a share another car with Dani or a potential full season?
Old 2 Nov 2017, 08:06 (Ref:3778133)   #378
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
They mean business because they want to sell tyres, once they get to a level those tyres I can see them either trying to be sole supplier or certainly sole supplier to Msport, but with guys like Ogier driving there he would never allow it.

They are Msport in every other way really
Old 20 Nov 2017, 20:24 (Ref:3781800)   #379
cg7aa
Veteran

Rally Australia.

That was some save by Lappi down under. Holy cow! He doesn't half throw that Yaris about! Quite a bit of drama overall to keep things interesting.
Old 21 Nov 2017, 15:19 (Ref:3781979)   #380
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Lappi did seem entertaining. And Neuville showing he deserved to be a champion just as much as Ogier. And Latvala, not the first time he's thrown away a podium on the final stage.
Old 21 Nov 2017, 18:43 (Ref:3782032)   #381
WolfsburgRS
Veteran

United States
Baltimore, MD
WolfsburgRS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by cg7aa View Post
Thanks for the info WolfsburgRS. The thing is for me is, I'm only interested in the handful of stages I'm keen to see rather than full coverage as I have access to that.

Have you tried Redbull TV? That's where I watch it these days for free.
I'd heard of it but never checked it out. For some reason I thought it would be geo-blocked like so may other things. looks like they do indeed have all the recaps there, thanks for the tip!