Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > National & Club Racing

Old 29 Dec 2000, 20:52 (Ref:54750)   #1
Sarah_I
Rookie

Sarah_I should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Does anybody know what Ryan Walker is planning to do next season??? Or where I can find out.
Old 30 Dec 2000, 00:25 (Ref:54828)   #2
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Who ? What did he do this year ?
Old 30 Dec 2000, 00:33 (Ref:54832)   #3
Carrie
Veteran

Carrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCarrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Craig, how many Powertour's did you go to this year?? Ryan Walker was racing in the Scholarship class for the F3. As to what he's doing next year, who knows.
Old 30 Dec 2000, 00:39 (Ref:54837)   #4
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
I thought that was Gary Paffett racing in the scholarship class ? Didn't take nay notice of the others, cos i'm not interested in watching a foregone conclusion - i'd rather concentrate on watching Pizzonia wiping the smile off of Schekter's face, and our old mate Mr Sato ****ing them both off
Old 30 Dec 2000, 00:42 (Ref:54840)   #5
Carrie
Veteran

Carrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCarrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I knew I'd heard the name this year and was actually thinking it had been in FRenault, but couldn't find him there in the BTCC programmes, so checked the Powertour programmes and found aforementioned American in the Scholarship class.
Old 30 Dec 2000, 00:44 (Ref:54842)   #6
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
So... you didn't know who he was either then ?
Old 30 Dec 2000, 08:30 (Ref:54894)   #7
Sarah_I
Rookie

but nobody acually has any idea if he has any plans for next season? he did mention germen f3 to me but i don't know if he's getting newhere with that.
Old 30 Dec 2000, 11:56 (Ref:54917)   #8
Carrie
Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by Craig Antill
So... you didn't know who he was either then ?
I knew I'd heard the name when we'd been at the track this year, so it had to be Powertour or BTCC.
Old 30 Dec 2000, 17:23 (Ref:54952)   #9
Dan Friel
Veteran

England
Great Cheverell, UK
Dan Friel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridDan Friel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Can't find a thing out - maybe run out of cash or returned to the USA???

Autosport's been useless lately..
Old 30 Dec 2000, 19:07 (Ref:54960)   #10
Sarah_I
Rookie

Thanx 4 lookin' Dan. I can't find nething either. He went back to the USA for the off season I know but as for next year... who knows..