Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > National & Club Racing

Old 28 Nov 1999, 19:59 (Ref:2944)   #1
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I posted this in the Historic Forum but I hope you can use it here as well.

If you like your racing in a classic or historic vein you could do no better than to contact the BARC (British Automobile Racing Club) who have just announced a “package” of races which will cater for you. Covering 9 events in 2000, the package will include races for Classic Saloons and Historic Touring Cars, Post Historic Touring Cars, Group 1 Touring Cars and Classic Thunder (Group 2, Group A and Classic Touring Cars). Also on the bill will be the Fford 2000 championship and guesting will be (among others) the M G Car Club MGB C V8 championship.

So if you attend any of these meetings you can expect to witness some excellent racing.

These are samples showing what you can see.

Group 1 Touring Cars.

Old 25 Jan 2000, 21:31 (Ref:2945)   #2
Mary
Rookie

Mary should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Can you tell me if any circuits I attend will be supporting this package -

Mallory Park, Donnington, Silverstone
Old 26 Jan 2000, 09:53 (Ref:2946)   #3
Tony Harman
Veteran

Tony Harman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi Mary, The BCM will be at Mallory on 29 May, Classic FF1600, but not the rest of the BCM will be at Donnington on 19 March. See you there ?? TH
Old 27 Jan 2000, 00:40 (Ref:2947)   #4
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Mary,

If you look at the topic "BARC Classic Package" here or in the Historic forum, you will see the calendar of events. In addition the CSCC will be at Silverstone 18 March. As Tony says the FF1600s don't appear at Oulton Park and the CSCC don't go to donington this year.
Old 27 Jan 2000, 18:25 (Ref:2948)   #5
Graham
Veteran

Graham should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Why aren't you chaps coming back to Combe?

That is NOT fair. I HATE you!

PS. Is that you (Peter) or is that Steve Higgs? He has a similar car, no?
Old 27 Jan 2000, 18:36 (Ref:2949)   #6
Tony Harman
Veteran

Tony Harman should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Hey Graham, Update for you, Classic FF1600 now have 2 dates at Combe - 1st April and 7th October, see ya there - bring your camera TH
Old 28 Jan 2000, 18:12 (Ref:2950)   #7
Graham
Veteran

I'll be there, dude! Hopefully I'll have my 400mm lens by then...

Gonna buy me a ticket?

(Joking - I've just made up my mind to buy a season pass)
Old 28 Jan 2000, 19:52 (Ref:2951)   #8
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Graham,

If its the one in front its mine!!!!

Steve got his car in 98. About three years after I adopted the colour scheme.
Old 29 Jan 2000, 22:31 (Ref:2952)   #9
Graham
Veteran

So, Peter, why aren't the Gp1's coming back to Combe. For shame...
Old 30 Jan 2000, 15:42 (Ref:2953)   #10
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Graham,

I don't know why.