Related Sites: trackrooms.co.uk Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Trackside

Old 26 Sep 2006, 17:38 (Ref:1720528)   #1
a1clubireland
Rookie

a1clubireland should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
supporters club for A1 team Ireland

hi folks,

hope you dont mind me posting this here .....

i am looking for any Irish A1 fans and indeed any other A1 fans who would be interested in joining an official supporters club for A1 team Ireland. For my sins i have been nominated as the contact person and as such am currently getting some things together and looking for people who are interested. The basic premise of the club is that membership will be FREE and we hope to re ignite some of the old Jordan feeling and support for A1 team Ireland that existed when fans felt close to the team. If any of you are interested ( or if you know anyone who is) please drop me an email at

a1clubireland@gmail.com

and i will keep you updated on how things are going. We aim to send out a monthly email newsletter keeping people up to date with whats happening, behind the scenes info, loads more stuff etc and have lots of spot prizes and signed memorbilia etc to give away over the months.

Any ideas, and contributions will be welcome. Hope to hear from some of you soon.

Regards,
Luke Fleming