Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 16 Apr 2015, 07:41 (Ref:3527862)   #1
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Jules Bianchi

Statement from Jules Bianchi's father.

http://www.pitpass.com/53676/Jules-e...es-says-father

Wish Jules and his family all the best at this very difficult time, and hope there is good news soon!
Old 18 Jul 2015, 02:21 (Ref:3559261)   #2
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Jules Bianchi Has Passed

“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 18 Jul 2015, 02:22 (Ref:3559262)   #3
Razor
10-10ths official Trekkie
Veteran

Australia
Behind the wheel
Razor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
A very rare tragedy. Seemed like a decent guy. Say hello to Ayrton, Jules.
Old 18 Jul 2015, 02:48 (Ref:3559263)   #4
beau1
Veteran

Wales
Swansea,Wales
beau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbeau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbeau1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Everyone thought that Ayrton Senna would be the last.

I believe everyone hoped Jules Bianchi the best but knew he was unlikely to pull through. It is still incredibly sad and gutting to hear that anyone from the sport has passed away, even worse if it is a current driver.

R.I.P Jules - Another who passed away doing what he loved.
Old 18 Jul 2015, 02:49 (Ref:3559264)   #5
Razor
10-10ths official Trekkie
Veteran

Australia
Behind the wheel
Razor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
#JB17 Forever
Old 18 Jul 2015, 03:12 (Ref:3559265)   #6
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
RIP Jules - Motorsport has lost a warrior.
Old 18 Jul 2015, 03:23 (Ref:3559268)   #7
jdetray
Rookie

United States
Ohio, USA
jdetray should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjdetray should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjdetray should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Jules seemed bright, cheerful, and talented. And now gone much too soon. R.I.P.
Old 18 Jul 2015, 04:10 (Ref:3559270)   #8
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Poor Jules, RIP...
Old 18 Jul 2015, 06:02 (Ref:3559272)   #9
mikuni
Veteran

mikuni should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmikuni should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm saddened by the loss. Jules was a fighter, lasting this long is testiment to that.

I read a quote from his father just this week that said it has been harder than if he had have died on that terrible day. His father said Jules always said if he were ever injured so badly that he could no longer drive, he would rather die. Driving was his life.

RIP Jules, you were gone before you could truely shine, and the world is a lesser place for it.
Old 18 Jul 2015, 06:35 (Ref:3559275)   #10
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Very sad but I suppose there was a certain amount of inevitability, after that accident. R.I.P. Jules.
Old 18 Jul 2015, 06:36 (Ref:3559276)   #11
BudLightJaguar
Veteran

Finland
BudLightJaguar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBudLightJaguar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
We knew that there wasn't much to do anymore, but it's still terrible to read this kind of news.

Que son âme repose en paix.
Old 18 Jul 2015, 06:41 (Ref:3559277)   #12
YorkshireLad
Veteran

United Kingdom
skipton, north yorkshire
YorkshireLad should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Feel a bit raw today, always sad when drivers pass away, same with Allan Simonsen, Stefan Bellof, etc etc. Even more so with Jules though, fighting for so long after the crash. I'm 25 in August so it hits home how much life he still had ahead of him.

But I guess he loved what he did, he was in F1 and no one can take that away from him.

Racing is dangerous though, there will always be that risk.

Rest in peace.
Old 18 Jul 2015, 06:53 (Ref:3559280)   #13
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Worst news. He was going to be a top class driver. Awful to see this in the sport that we all love.
Old 18 Jul 2015, 08:07 (Ref:3559286)   #14
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Very sad news indeed. RIP Jules.
Old 18 Jul 2015, 08:14 (Ref:3559288)   #15
AMP Marshal
Racer

Canada
Nova Scotia
AMP Marshal should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
R.I.P. Jules, say hello to Gilles, and all the other warriors that have gone before you, you will be missed.
Old 18 Jul 2015, 08:46 (Ref:3559290)   #16
wolfhound
Veteran

Ireland
wolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Very sad news. Its been a very tough few months for his family and friends. He will be missed. R.I.P.
Old 18 Jul 2015, 09:18 (Ref:3559297)   #17
Tucky
Racer

United Kingdom
Brighton
Tucky should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTucky should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTucky should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I really believed he was one of the future stars of F1, driving the wheels off a Ferrari. R.I.P Jules
Old 18 Jul 2015, 09:38 (Ref:3559300)   #18
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Terrible news, but sadly not unexpected. Was always for a miracle. A hero to the end. Best of luck to Manor Marussia for the rest of h the year. RIP Forza Jules
Old 18 Jul 2015, 10:37 (Ref:3559306)   #19
Nikki Katz
Racer

Nikki Katz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I know that this was expected somewhat better than the alternative, but I'm still very upset by this. It was an entirely preventable accident and we've lost a potential champion. At least he has peace now after a horrible nine months.
Old 18 Jul 2015, 10:39 (Ref:3559307)   #20
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
While I (and everybody else) hoped for some form of recovery, this was unfortunately the most likely as well as the most devastating outcome.

My thoughts are with the Bianchi family. RIP Jules.
Old 18 Jul 2015, 10:53 (Ref:3559308)   #21
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
a good man, and an outstanding racer.
Old 18 Jul 2015, 11:12 (Ref:3559310)   #22
Biscuits In A Red Bull
Veteran

United Kingdom
Biscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBiscuits In A Red Bull should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
RIP

What should be said already has been, but it doesn't make it any better. See you on the other side.
Old 18 Jul 2015, 11:12 (Ref:3559311)   #23
Pontlieue
Racer

Pontlieue should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridPontlieue should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I remember his debut in F1. What he did with an uncompetetive car was outstanding. In 15 years of watching F1, only Alonso similarly impressed me in a backmarker car.

Rest in peace, Jules.
Old 18 Jul 2015, 13:48 (Ref:3559329)   #24
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
RIP. Dreadful news.
Old 18 Jul 2015, 14:53 (Ref:3559336)   #25
F1Pete
Veteran

Canada
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
F1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridF1Pete should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
A rising star...

Reminds me of when Greg Moore who was at the time rumoured to make a step into F1 and the impact he could have made.

I believed Bianchi would have been wearing the red jumpsuit and rose to new heights in the near future prior to his crash.

Very sad...

RIP Jules..