Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 23 Dec 2008, 23:39 (Ref:2360507)   #1
Dixie Flatline
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne
Dixie Flatline should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Changes at Ferrari

Some soul-searching at Ferrari post-season has resulted in a number of backroom changes being made to personnel.

The team's operation division has been closed, with its head, Mario Almondo, shifted sideways to run the quality control operations of Ferrari's road car division.

Technical director Aldo Costa assumes control of production and quality control for the Formula One team.

Massimo Rivola has been poached from STR to run day-to-day operations of the race team.

Chris Dyer has been promoted from engineering Kimi Raikkonen to coordinate all race engineering activities, reporting to Luca Baldisserri.

http://www.grandprix.com/ns/ns21060.html
Old 24 Dec 2008, 10:47 (Ref:2360693)   #2
JamesH
Veteran

United Kingdom
Christchurch, Cambs, UK
JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!
Is Mario Almondo that guy from Soft Cell?

James

ps. It's a joke.
Locost #54 Boldly Leaping where no car has gone before. And then being T-boned. Damn.
Survivor of the 2008 2CV 24h!! 2 engines, one accident, 76mph and rain.
Old 24 Dec 2008, 11:30 (Ref:2360720)   #3
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie Flatline

Chris Dyer has been promoted from engineering Kimi Raikkonen to coordinate all race engineering activities, reporting to Luca Baldisserri.
Ah,so he's been 'promoted' to that position then.
Old 24 Dec 2008, 12:04 (Ref:2360731)   #4
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Who's Kimi engineer now ?
Old 24 Dec 2008, 12:48 (Ref:2360755)   #5
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bononi
Who's Kimi engineer now ?
Andrea Stella.Hopefully in nature as in name.
Old 24 Dec 2008, 14:20 (Ref:2360788)   #6
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I see they are considering shifting TGF aside as well, what with having to keep costs down and TGF's role not really all that crucial.

A shame for TGF though.
Old 24 Dec 2008, 15:35 (Ref:2360809)   #7
Devilsadvocate
Rookie

Devilsadvocate should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Schumachers role is to be reviewed as well as his contract expires at the end of 2009.
Old 24 Dec 2008, 15:54 (Ref:2360815)   #8
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Buy an island somewhere and enjoy life, that's the best he can do.
Old 24 Dec 2008, 16:28 (Ref:2360826)   #9
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Quote:
Buy an island somewhere and enjoy life, that's the best he can do.
He's already had one given to him.

http://www.f1technical.net/news/4304
Old 25 Dec 2008, 13:45 (Ref:2361003)   #10
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marbot
He's already had one given to him.

http://www.f1technical.net/news/4304
Yeah, but I mean a real one... tropics, white beach, rocks, waves suited for surfing, coast suited for jet skiing, beautiful sightseeing when surrounding the island with a big yatch and lots of... stuff.
Old 25 Dec 2008, 16:12 (Ref:2361029)   #11
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Quote:
Yeah, but I mean a real one... tropics, white beach, rocks, waves suited for surfing, coast suited for jet skiing, beautiful sightseeing when surrounding the island with a big yatch and lots of... stuff.
Maybe he could 'stretch' to a whole continent! G'day mate.
Old 26 Dec 2008, 03:15 (Ref:2361104)   #12
Teretonga
Veteran

Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!
The guy is building a "Schumacher Tower" building in the middle east. One of seven towers world wide, as per his seven WDC titles...

He hasn't the time or inclination to go to live in some remote location and blob out on a beach for the rest of his days.
Old 26 Dec 2008, 11:56 (Ref:2361157)   #13
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Ahh...the 'new' 'Seven wonders of the world' !
Old 26 Dec 2008, 15:38 (Ref:2361184)   #14
bentimingstrut
Rookie

Slovakia
bentimingstrut should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Marco Almondo

Didnt he collapse on stage in the early eighties.Rumour has it he had swallowed a belly full oh male sp_rm
Old 26 Dec 2008, 19:14 (Ref:2361232)   #15
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Lets' keep this thread on topic please..
Old 26 Dec 2008, 20:36 (Ref:2361261)   #16
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I wonder if Ross Brawn would ever return.
Old 26 Dec 2008, 20:57 (Ref:2361273)   #17
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
I am not so sure he would, he became a little bored at Ferrari and has moved on...
Old 26 Dec 2008, 21:50 (Ref:2361294)   #18
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Bored or upset with not being offered Todt's role?
Old 26 Dec 2008, 22:07 (Ref:2361300)   #19
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

What's the difference anyway ?
Old 13 Apr 2009, 23:58 (Ref:2440113)   #20
Burnsie
Official Timekeeper!
Veteran

Burnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Team Manager Luca Baldisserri seems to have been demoted (or "reassigned", if you prefer) in the wake of Ferrari's poor Australia and Malaysia performances.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/74449

Chris Dyer, Chief Track Engineer, will now take on the role of Team Manager while Baldisseri will work under Technical Director Aldo Costa in a newly-established 'Working Group'.
Old 14 Apr 2009, 05:00 (Ref:2440170)   #21
Dutton
Veteran

United Nations
Not Much North of Montana
Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!
Dyer has made quite the advancement in the team in recent years.

Well, it is good they've made a significant change.

It was becoming rather apparent they system wasn't working how it should be.
Old 14 Apr 2009, 10:30 (Ref:2440331)   #22
Teretonga
Veteran

Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!
"Things are not going as well as we expected....
Oh well. Lets rearrange the deck chairs...
You take the one on the lright, Luca can have my one and I'll take the one on the left....

"Is that water coming into the hold.....?
Kimi...Would you and Felipe get a bucket each and...."
Old 14 Apr 2009, 10:46 (Ref:2440347)   #23
zac510
Veteran

zac510 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Who's got the job of restocking the ice creams in the hospitality fridge?
Old 14 Apr 2009, 11:13 (Ref:2440370)   #24
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by zac510 View Post
Who's got the job of restocking the ice creams in the hospitality fridge?
That blonde from Milan, what's her name again ???

Oh yeah,

Mila.
Old 14 Apr 2009, 13:44 (Ref:2440484)   #25
Casper
Veteran

Casper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCasper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think Ferrari have returned to their Italian ways, chaos. I used to like watching their pitstops in the old days and they are starting to become worth watching again.