Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 24 Apr 2015, 04:10 (Ref:3530386)   #1
AoB Special Stage
Veteran

Estonia
AoB Special Stage should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAoB Special Stage should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Lewis Hamilton Record Breaking Thread

As of Bahrain 2015:

Assuming he wins all races

Wins Record

Austria: matches Seb Vettel for 4th all-time
Britain: matches Ayrton Senna for 3rd all-time
Abu Dhabi: matches Alain Prost for second all-time

Win %

At Austria: jumps Prost and Senna for 9th All-time
At Belgium: jumps Stewart and Vettel for 7th All-time
At Mexico: jumps Schumacher for 6th All-time

Wins/Season (still early)
In Singapore: beat PB and takes 2nd
In Japan: ties 1st all-time (Schumacher/Vettel)
In Russia: takes 1st all-time

highest win %/season: USA

Most consecutive wins: Italy

Poles:
In Canada: ties Vettel for 3rd all-time

consecutive:
T10th: Spain
T5th: Monaco
T2nd: Canada
T1st: Austria
1st: Britain

Most poles/season: USA
Highest pole %/season: Mexico

most Fastest Laps/season: Singapore

Podiums:
At Austria: ties Raikonnen for 5th all-time (still active, though)
At Hungary: ties A. Senna for 4th all-time

Most podiums/season AND most consecutive podiums in a season: Brazil

Most consecutive podiums: Singapore

Most Points in a Season: Mexico

Lead All Laps (unlikely):
At Abu Dhabi: ties A. Senna for 1st all-time

Lead At Least One Lap:
At USA: ties Alonso (active) and Prost for 3rd all-time
At Brazil: ties A. Senna for 2nd all-time

Pole to Win:

At Hungary: ties Vettel for 3rd all-time
At Italy: ties A. Senna for 2nd all-time

Pole to Wins in a Season: Belgium

Pole to Win w/ Fastest Lap:
At Spain: ties Vettel and Prost for 4th all-time
At Monaco: ties Fangio for 3rd all-time
At Austria: ties Clark for 2nd all-time
At Abu Dhabi: ties Schumacher for 1st all-time
Old 24 Apr 2015, 12:57 (Ref:3530461)   #2
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Bur Rosebrg is bound to beat him in a race sooner rather than later. As indeed will the Ferrari's again this season at some point.
Old 24 Apr 2015, 17:49 (Ref:3530561)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
He won't win them all, IMO, but he will leave Nico trailing in his wake. The Ferrari resurgence could be the breaker for any records though....
Old 24 Apr 2015, 23:23 (Ref:3530627)   #4
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Unlikely that Hamilton or Rosberg for that matter will go through the season without a mechanical non finish
Old 24 Apr 2015, 23:53 (Ref:3530632)   #5
AoB Special Stage
Veteran

Estonia
AoB Special Stage should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAoB Special Stage should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Mercedes seemed bulletproof until Bahrain. Obviously, Hamilton will eventually lose, but the things that would happen in the early-mid season will probably belong to him before 2016. I'll love to see his expression when he surpasses his legend Senna for wins.
Old 7 May 2015, 11:39 (Ref:3535116)   #6
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Up until the 2009 season - he had a pretty impressive record - hell, his debut season was one of the best in the history of the sport. Some of it is down to the machinery he had at his disposal of course - but perhaps the true test of an F1 driver is when they don't have a decent car(look at Mansell in the Lotus, Senna with Toleman in 1984 and Schumacher with the Ferrari in 1996, etc.).

I think it's likely that Rosberg will take a couple of wins - Monaco seems likely - as I think he is very good at that circuit. We can also expect the Ferraris to take some more wins - I think they'll be top dogs at Canada and maybe Austria - outpacing the Mercedes perhaps?

He take some records for sure. Although, it looks quite likely that given that the Ferrari is back - Vettel is going to be notching up some impressive statistics as well! Possibly overtaking Schumi over the coming years!

I still think that this is Hamilton's season - Rosberg doesn't seem to take the fight to him like last season.
Old 16 May 2015, 00:35 (Ref:3537885)   #7
AoB Special Stage
Veteran

Estonia
Top 2 streak continues. Anyone know that record?

All predictions bump one grand prix into the future.