Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 19 Nov 2017, 23:30 (Ref:3781566)   #1
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
New Supercar CEO locked in

It looks like the new Supercars CEO is locked in: Seamer is to be top dog
Interest and a back ground in motorsport could be good.
Another Kiwi in the series.
Old 20 Nov 2017, 08:34 (Ref:3781621)   #2
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Supercar don’t muck around when finding replacements.

Hopefully Mr Seamer engages the teams as strongly as Mr Warburton managed, even if he reportedly didn’t get on with Mr Dane...
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 20 Nov 2017, 10:26 (Ref:3781646)   #3
Umai Naa
Veteran

Umai Naa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridUmai Naa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
They're two very different types of businessmen, who went about achieving the same end result in contrasting ways.

Mr Dane and Mr Cochrane probably got along like a house on fire.
Old 21 Nov 2017, 01:02 (Ref:3781862)   #4
mayhem
Veteran

Aruba
On that Island in LOST.
mayhem should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridmayhem should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
This bloke will have a huge job in front of him, the category and indeed motorsport in general are at interesting times. I wish him well.
Old 21 Nov 2017, 02:32 (Ref:3781877)   #5
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
This bloke will have a huge job in front of him, the category and indeed motorsport in general are at interesting times. I wish him well.
Every sport has its issues unfortunately.
It would probably be better to be in charge of Supercar than a morality and cash funding mine field that is the NRL.

The place to start is connecting with the teams, their fellow owners.
There are some great smarts hidden in team land, and if you scrape away the self-serving diversions, and ask the right questions, and clear off the possible bravado and see thru to the core of wobble-filled answers, a broad framework of what is possible going forward should be possible.
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House
Old 1 Dec 2017, 00:22 (Ref:3784425)   #6
275 GTB-4
Veteran

Australia
South of Sydney NSW, Australie
275 GTB-4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid275 GTB-4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Being a seamer, I hope he has forgiven us for bowling underarm...