Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Old 9 Jun 2003, 08:39 (Ref:625371)   #1
Stevie A
Racer

United Kingdom
Leicestershire
Stevie A should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
ERC - Czech Republic

Does anybody have any information about the Sedlcany circuit in the Czech Republic that is hosting the ERC this weekend????

I am flying out to visit some friends of mine in Germany on Wednesday and have managed to convince them it would be a good idea to drive across the border to Prague for the weekend and go and watch the ERC.....they've never been to watch motorsport before.

I have tried a couple of Czech websites but i just can't understand them!!! I would be great if someone had some info on prices, directions to the circuit, circuit layout etc. I presume rallyracing.nl will have the entry list and time schedule as usual.

I'll try my best to introduce my friends to the delights of rallycross....hopefully we'll have a few more fans by the end of the week!!! I'll also try and get some photos online by early next week.
Old 9 Jun 2003, 09:46 (Ref:625456)   #2
Peter S
Veteran

England
Durham
Peter S should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
GO to www.rallycross.nl and we have a preview section online......go to ERC live....entry list will be online in next day or two.

For directions to the circuit and information about it then that can be accessed on
http://www.rallycross.de/era/events/roundcz.html

The circuit is the only round that doesnt have a website.