Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 24 Mar 2014, 17:55 (Ref:3383692)   #26
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Ready, of course. I'll be here.
Old 24 Mar 2014, 18:28 (Ref:3383703)   #27
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingers4Justice View Post

Yet to decide what I'll bring to the party, but it will involve ginger in the ingredients of course.
Excellent - one of my favourite flavours! As long as it isn't ginger flavoured tartiflette, of course.....
Old 24 Mar 2014, 18:30 (Ref:3383704)   #28
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Ginger Wine would be an interesting one
Old 24 Mar 2014, 18:38 (Ref:3383710)   #29
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Ginger Wine would be an interesting one
as long as we have some whiskey to go with it
Old 24 Mar 2014, 20:52 (Ref:3383770)   #30
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
as long as we have some whiskey to go with it
Bourbon!
Robert is coming back isn't he?

I'm split between bringing a real Snaps, or something else danish
Old 24 Mar 2014, 20:55 (Ref:3383772)   #31
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
a danish pastry perhaps
Old 24 Mar 2014, 21:14 (Ref:3383778)   #32
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
a danish pastry perhaps
Not sure it would survive until Saturday - It is a kind of cake.
Old 24 Mar 2014, 21:22 (Ref:3383783)   #33
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingers4Justice View Post
Yet to decide what I'll bring to the party, but it will involve ginger in the ingredients of course.
I might be tempted to bring another Canada Dry (ginger ale) bottle

Old 24 Mar 2014, 21:31 (Ref:3383786)   #34
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
That photo looks familiar
Old 24 Mar 2014, 21:34 (Ref:3383791)   #35
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
If you don't recall, you are the one who made it!
Old 24 Mar 2014, 22:24 (Ref:3383827)   #36
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
I seem to remember that the contents did not taste how they were discribed and certainly no hint of ginger
Old 24 Mar 2014, 22:41 (Ref:3383842)   #37
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
That's why I wrote 'Canady Dry Bottle' instead of 'Bottle of Canady Dry'.

Semantics...
Old 25 Mar 2014, 07:16 (Ref:3383941)   #38
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
i was not complaining
Old 25 Mar 2014, 08:29 (Ref:3383964)   #39
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Guess what will be the difference between the picture above and this year's situation ?
This year, everybody will wear a T-shirt and have sun-cream or the arms.
Old 25 Mar 2014, 08:30 (Ref:3383965)   #40
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
i do hope so
Old 25 Mar 2014, 08:43 (Ref:3383974)   #41
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Pascal, why do you do try to please Ayse?
Old 25 Mar 2014, 08:53 (Ref:3383981)   #42
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Because he believes in telling the truth!!
Old 25 Mar 2014, 11:19 (Ref:3384070)   #43
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
Guess what will be the difference between the picture above and this year's situation ?
This year, everybody will wear a T-shirt and have sun-cream or the arms.

Pascal, can I have T shirt, sun cream and arms please? (I know you meant sun cream on the arms and my French is worse than my tryping, but the idea of having sun cream or arms made me giggle, unless you are saying that if we do not have sun cream we will not have arms as they will drop off. guess who is having a slow day at work )

Sean
Old 25 Mar 2014, 11:30 (Ref:3384077)   #44
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by claude2cv View Post
Pascal, can I have T shirt, sun cream and arms please? (I know you meant sun cream on the arms and my French is worse than my tryping, but the idea of having sun cream or arms made me giggle, unless you are saying that if we do not have sun cream we will not have arms as they will drop off. guess who is having a slow day at work )

Sean
Oh, I typed a "r" instead of a "n".
Les bras m'en tombent (this make my arms falling).
Old 25 Mar 2014, 15:54 (Ref:3384222)   #45
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
i was not complaining
I think my sight is still recovering
Old 25 Mar 2014, 16:05 (Ref:3384230)   #46
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I''ll be there in sprit and I know said this last year but I promise I will be there in 2015....
Old 25 Mar 2014, 20:04 (Ref:3384320)   #47
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdjones View Post
I''ll be there in spirit....

Like Simon then.......

Seriously, 2015 it has to be Rob otherwise your membership will completely lapse and you'll have to pay another subscription.
Old 25 Mar 2014, 20:08 (Ref:3384323)   #48
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
It is getting difficult to remember what mr jones looked like it has been so long
Old 25 Mar 2014, 20:16 (Ref:3384331)   #49
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
It is getting difficult to remember what mr jones looked like it has been so long
Here's a reminder.....

Rob Jones

Well.....

It's true!!

Old 25 Mar 2014, 22:05 (Ref:3384374)   #50
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
my memory mind be fazed by alcohol but i think that is the wrong rob Jones