Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 31 Dec 2014, 17:43 (Ref:3488991)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Drink Happy New Year to all of the Tenths Le Mans Fans!

I know it's a few hours away - at least for those in Europe, but I'd like to wish a very Happy New Year to you all. I hope it brings health, wealth and happiness in large quantities......

Old 31 Dec 2014, 18:48 (Ref:3489000)   #2
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Have a good one guys! Off to have a few drinks now and when I come back we'll be able to talk about "this year's" race!!!
Old 31 Dec 2014, 19:12 (Ref:3489004)   #3
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
westernmost District of Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
Happy New Year to all . See you in Le Mans ( or before )

Old 31 Dec 2014, 20:55 (Ref:3489016)   #4
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Between Foie Gras and snails and listening to Wigwam (my children must know this), I wish you a great New Year 2015 to all of you.
Old 31 Dec 2014, 21:27 (Ref:3489021)   #5
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
Happy New Year to all the Ten-Tenths non Le Mans fans too. Just in case you exist and are feeling a little left out!

Here's to sportscars maintaining the upward trajectory in 2015!
Old 1 Jan 2015, 01:43 (Ref:3489067)   #6
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Although I believe new year for Le Mans fans is in June and it is still a few hours away as I am in Florida ..... happy new year to all my fellow sports car fans.
Old 1 Jan 2015, 07:23 (Ref:3489129)   #7
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
yes happy new year to all on the site, and looking forward to meeting up again at Silverstone , spa and le mans this year
Old 1 Jan 2015, 10:05 (Ref:3489143)   #8
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
Between Foie Gras and snails and listening to Wigwam (my children must know this), I wish you a great New Year 2015 to all of you.
I know Wigwam - but is it the same Wigwam? I was always more a fan of Jukka Tolonen and Tasavallan Presidentti......
Old 1 Jan 2015, 10:09 (Ref:3489144)   #9
kurski
Veteran

Finland
kurski should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkurski should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Happy new year to all, giving thanks here from Finland
Old 1 Jan 2015, 11:07 (Ref:3489151)   #10
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I know Wigwam - but is it the same Wigwam? I was always more a fan of Jukka Tolonen and Tasavallan Presidentti......
It's Bob Dylan's one. I told them it's not only a music for an ad.
Old 1 Jan 2015, 11:10 (Ref:3489153)   #11
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Le Mans wishes you all a very happy new year!!!
Old 1 Jan 2015, 11:10 (Ref:3489154)   #12
Maverick248
Rookie

France
Paris
Maverick248 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Drink

Happy new year to all
Old 1 Jan 2015, 17:02 (Ref:3489207)   #13
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Happy new years everybody!
Looking forward too meet most of you at Le Mans THIS year
Old 1 Jan 2015, 22:25 (Ref:3489309)   #14
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
yes happy new year to all on the site, and looking forward to meeting up again at Silverstone , spa and le mans this year
Resolved to doing Spa again this year after missing out in 2014?
Old 3 Jan 2015, 00:32 (Ref:3489631)   #15
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
Best wishes to you all and let's hope for a crackin' race this year !

Old 3 Jan 2015, 03:26 (Ref:3489655)   #16
pigs fly
Racer

Australia
327VOR 23DME BNE
pigs fly should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Happy New Year to everybody on tenth's, and you don't have to wait until June for some Sportscar racing its starting in 5 week's at Bathurst for the 12hr.
Old 3 Jan 2015, 18:41 (Ref:3489753)   #17
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Just catching up with messages. Happy New Year to all. Hope to meet up at Silverstone and Le Mans. I have a hotel booked for Silverstone as I have a garden railway show in Peterborough on the Saturday. Have put away a jar of chutney for the meeting before the start in June ;-)
Old 3 Jan 2015, 18:49 (Ref:3489758)   #18
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Belated happy new year to everyone. Aiming to try and crack the fatigue issues I have in 2015, and hoping for an absolutely classic Le Mans in (less than) 6 months.
Old 3 Jan 2015, 19:11 (Ref:3489764)   #19
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllonFS View Post
Belated happy new year to everyone. Aiming to try and crack the fatigue issues I have in 2015, and hoping for an absolutely classic Le Mans in (less than) 6 months.
See you there then Allon
Old 3 Jan 2015, 19:12 (Ref:3489765)   #20
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Well we all look forward to seeing you again in June otherwise we will have to make another banner and we are all to lazy to do that so you had better be there
Old 12 Jan 2015, 15:15 (Ref:3492080)   #21
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Don't worry, I'll be there! Still in awe of the banner and have the framed picture Aysedasi did of it up on my wall. I've said it before, but you guys will never really know how much that meant to me at a really low time.
Old 12 Jan 2015, 22:30 (Ref:3492209)   #22
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Don't worry, I'll be there! Still in awe of the banner and have the framed picture Aysedasi did of it up on my wall. I've said it before, but you guys will never really know how much that meant to me at a really low time.
Good! He says lazy.... i'm not sure he knows how to work the printer after todays escapades!

Happy New Years guys
Old 14 Jan 2015, 12:21 (Ref:3492734)   #23
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Very late as have been a bit busy, but happy new year everyone.