Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 26 Apr 2002, 19:57 (Ref:271597)   #51
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
paulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpaulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
At Brands I only wanted to see Edenbridge and B&Q. Luckily I'd spoken to Peter Briggs the day before (Thanks Craig!!!) so when I called his name I didn't have too much trouble and John and Jim were very accessible and friendly too!!!!
Old 26 Apr 2002, 20:07 (Ref:271607)   #52
Carrie
Veteran

Carrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCarrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Cos, were you on the same pitlane walkabout as me at Brands. I'll admit that most of the time I didn't venture very far from Team B&Q, but when I did it looked like a complete free for all at Vauxhall and I presume that the drivers were hidden somewhere within all of that.

As for Oulton, I walked straight through the pitlane without stopping and straight out the other end.
Old 29 Apr 2002, 10:11 (Ref:273080)   #53
Paul Rayner
Veteran

Paul Rayner should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I went to British Superbikes at Donington yesterday, and the difference was amazing on the pit lane walkabout. Incredibly civilised when compared to Touring Cars. There was no stuff being thrown around, and kids were naturally allowed to the front. I do think we need queueing systems though, scrums are just no good.