Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 2 May 2001, 20:31 (Ref:88071)   #1
mptckr
Rookie

mptckr should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Predictions for Oulton!

So then, who will do what. Will Sato kick more butt or will the Jags win again? I hope that they do but time will tell. GO JAGS!!
Old 3 May 2001, 08:48 (Ref:88257)   #2
Marshal
Veteran

Marshal should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMarshal should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I think its time Takuma dominated a weekend, could be any one of almost a dozen in the top three though, and I expect a solid performance from Derek Hayes.

In Scholarship, Robbie Kerr to continue to whittle down Matt Gilmore's lead?
Old 4 May 2001, 22:55 (Ref:89067)   #3
Fiorentina 1
Veteran

United States
Calabasas Hills, California
Fiorentina 1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFiorentina 1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Alex Gurney will finish on the podium!
Old 7 May 2001, 09:46 (Ref:89854)   #4
LHR
Rookie

LHR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
So where is James Courtney then?

Nowhere to be seen in the top ten qualifying for either race - is he competing at all, or is he just **** this weekend?

:confused:

Can't believe Davidson got pole either - he says 'ooh, it was just like the days when I was karting with kimi and jenson' - give it up mate, stop flogging the old 'i competed with jenson therefore I must be F1 material' ****.
Old 8 May 2001, 08:52 (Ref:90106)   #5
Marshal
Veteran

Marshal should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMarshal should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Marshal
I think its time Takuma dominated a weekend, could be any one of almost a dozen in the top three though, and I expect a solid performance from Derek Hayes.

In Scholarship, Robbie Kerr to continue to whittle down Matt Gilmore's lead?
Not being one to blow my own trumpet (much), how about that for a prediction? I'm making the most of it as its probably going to be years before I get any motorsport prediction anywhere near as right.
Old 8 May 2001, 12:42 (Ref:90187)   #6
farcnield

I think if you looked at Davidsons record you`l find that he was better than Riki and just as good as Button if not better, and he will in the future become a hot contender for F1. Don`t forget he`s the only one at the top of the F3, with no previous experience of F3!!
I say good on him, at Oulton he was consistently down in the mid 29`s only matched by Sato !!

Farc

Old 8 May 2001, 13:29 (Ref:90210)   #7
LHR
Rookie

LHR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
My point is there are plenty of people who can make that claim. Why doesn't he stop comparing himself to other people and get out there and do something that sets him apart from the rest of the field - at the moment he rather blends into the background of F3 for such future 'star'.