Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides MotorsportAds MotorsTV (Sky 447)  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > WTCC & European Touring Car Series

Old 24 May 2017, 11:49 (Ref:3735652)   #241
AdrianM
Rookie

AdrianM should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche962fan View Post
then please watch those and don't come back to moan about soemthing you don't like , that simple
Almost choked on my rich tea biccy reading that. All you seem to do on here is moan about everyone in the BTCC who isn't in a Honda especially Plato. Talk about pot and kettle.

The point is that I do like the BTCC as a concept but the lack of policing of driving standards is letting it down.
Old 24 May 2017, 12:48 (Ref:3735663)   #242
Greem
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Loughborough
Greem is going for a new world record!Greem is going for a new world record!Greem is going for a new world record!Greem is going for a new world record!Greem is going for a new world record!Greem is going for a new world record!Greem is going for a new world record!
Is this where the rest of us moan about the moaning about the moaning?

Old 24 May 2017, 12:50 (Ref:3735665)   #243
thetool
Racer

thetool has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
The only other person as obsessed with Jason Plato is Jason Plato. I'm starting to think Plato has some kind of personality disorder and that porsche962fan is his forum alter ego persona that he uses.
Old 24 May 2017, 12:51 (Ref:3735666)   #244
Rob877
Racer

Rob877 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
First visit to Oulton for me and really enjoyed it! First time I've took my 3 year old and I'm pleased to say he absolutely loved it.

I haven't managed to watch my recording back yet, but having read through this thread it looks like I missed quite a lot of the action. Must speak up for the drivers though as from the different places I viewed from on Sunday there was a lot of skilful clean driving. Especially at the chicane with cars sometimes entering 3 a breast and avoiding collision.

Have to agree with the above views on Ash Sutton, a perfect blend of aggression, skill and clean driving. What a star.

Great weekend to be a part of, as always when attending in person. The cars are great to watch at close quarters and the whole paddock is such a friendly and accessible place.
Old Yesterday, 11:15 (Ref:3735910)   #245
thlbtcc
Veteran

thlbtcc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob877 View Post
First visit to Oulton for me and really enjoyed it! First time I've took my 3 year old and I'm pleased to say he absolutely loved it.

I haven't managed to watch my recording back yet, but having read through this thread it looks like I missed quite a lot of the action. Must speak up for the drivers though as from the different places I viewed from on Sunday there was a lot of skilful clean driving. Especially at the chicane with cars sometimes entering 3 a breast and avoiding collision.

Have to agree with the above views on Ash Sutton, a perfect blend of aggression, skill and clean driving. What a star.

Great weekend to be a part of, as always when attending in person. The cars are great to watch at close quarters and the whole paddock is such a friendly and accessible place.
Happy to hear that you enjoyed it! Oulton is one of the few places I've never managed to get to, but I agree with the sentiment that the current BTCC package is really enjoyable as a spectator.
Old Yesterday, 19:18 (Ref:3736003)   #246
Alfisti
Racer

Alfisti should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetool View Post
The only other person as obsessed with Jason Plato is Jason Plato. I'm starting to think Plato has some kind of personality disorder and that porsche962fan is his forum alter ego persona that he uses.
JP is nowhere near that screwed in the head! 😂