Old 13 Aug 2003, 20:43 (Ref:687537)   #1
shinchley
Rookie

Wales
Attleborough (Norwich), UK
shinchley should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
206 Gti 180

I JUST WANT YOUR OPINION ON IT

I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO DRIVE THE ONE AT WORK A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO . IT IS A GREAT LITTLE CAR TO DRIVE , VERY NIPPY
Old 14 Aug 2003, 19:50 (Ref:688475)   #2
sunflower
Rookie

sunflower should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I've only seen it in picture form & the tv ad doesn't really make much sense (to me anyway).

I've only driven a standard 1.4 206 & I liked the way you could wip it round corners so I imagine its a fun car to drive!
Old 25 Aug 2003, 18:53 (Ref:698547)   #3
glynn davies
Rookie

glynn davies should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Gti 180 super rocket

Hi there i work at ryton coventry where the Gti 180 is made and every car has to undergo a shake down on the test track. The testers say in their opinion it is the quickest thing ever produced there so wait and see. I do know it is well designed and produced slotting the high bhp mill and special exhaust into the small frame. They get the special treatment so to see 4 or 6 lined up outside awaiting shipment is a great site.
Old 30 Aug 2003, 22:59 (Ref:703687)   #4
Cryos
Veteran

MagnetON
Cryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCryos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Not driven one yet, however i was a passanger when we took this sedate looking car out of a spin, near imidiately i was "ok as soon as we go around a corner and try and floor it is gona make the struggling noise" however to my dismay it did the opposeit and remided me of a VW Golf GTi (Mark 3 of corse ) it gose in the corner and even if you accelerate hard mid way threw the corner it will still hugg the corner perfect, i do have one compaint tho, and that is that when you show it an nice stretch out the back of ireland (sally gap) it suddently turns from a Great Ride into a Blody nightmare, it dosent like you driving it hard apart from that shes a nice little motor

To keep the national IQ higher, we prevent links in the signatures. Its clearly in the notice, but that doesn't stop some people moaning about it..
Old 31 Aug 2003, 15:59 (Ref:704080)   #5
glynn davies
Rookie

glynn davies should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Great things are expected of this car at ryton we have upped production and a lot are lh drive. obviously a hell of a lot of the design is based on the winning rally car but to keep cost down a road version is all we make. The size of the car and lightness compensates for not having a full 200 bhp mill fitted but the power to weight must be very good. whenever i compare cars that is what i look for in time i do expect a mk 2 and as the feed back from competition is received it will produce a very class competative car to a resonable price and help to keep us all in a job.