Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Motorsport Art & Photography

Old 19 Sep 2002, 14:21 (Ref:384168)   #1
woodyracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
uk
woodyracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Camera shop

I found this website www.parkcameras.com which have pretty good prices on new cameras.

does anyone know anything about this company? any good or not ?

cheers
Woody.
Old 20 Sep 2002, 11:01 (Ref:384725)   #2
ginettag27
Racer

ginettag27 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Woody

don't know either way about them, but it would be a good idea to check out the prices in "Practical Photography" and maybe "Amatuer Photographer", plus maybe "What Camera" or something similar (might be Which..) and check the prices and comparisons in the adverts there, they always seem to have some bargain prices, depends on what you want to get... Dixons do good package deals now and again, plus Jessops... Jessops have a good online site..

EPS
Old 20 Sep 2002, 12:58 (Ref:384802)   #3
woodyracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
uk
ok thanks, might get one of them mags pronto then.
yeah Jessops is a good site and ive looked at quite a few others. I also found this little review site http://www.camera-shop-directory.inf...era-shops.html
Old 20 Sep 2002, 16:04 (Ref:384894)   #4
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
You might like to look at BAA websites. They list shops airside and if you are travelling even in Europe you can get vat free deals.
Old 20 Sep 2002, 19:13 (Ref:385006)   #5
pauldavid
Racer

pauldavid should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Park cameras, is that the one in Burgess Hill? If so i have used it a few times and its not too bad,i only live a few miles away. they keep a reasonable stock of secondhand gear and are very friendly. However if you want a huge range of second hand equipment try M.V.X. in Uckfield. they are very big and all the staff are very knowledgable and friendly. Myself i am off to London with the wife saturday the World camera centre(jessops main branch) and just across the road Jacobs another big shop new and second hand and another 100mtrs up oxford street there is a wicked small shop that sells only seconhand and finaly Totenham Court Road, well if you like Digital this could be your heaven, personaly i d'ont so its my hell loads of cameras and nearly all digital apart from a small Jessops. E.Bay have some fantastic cameras and gear but i am still rather sceptical of buying on-line, mainly because there is so much cheap stuff if i started buying i d'ont think i could stop.If you want to find on-Line stores try Amatur Photographer.Good luck
Old 23 Sep 2002, 14:04 (Ref:386627)   #6
woodyracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
uk
Thanks for the info guys, I know which camera I want and Park Cameras in Burgess Hill have it (new) at a good price. I only know about them from their website.

cheers