Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 19 Jan 2004, 05:19 (Ref:842968)   #1
thecoolerking
Rookie

thecoolerking should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Private entrants...

Just curious where these people get the funding for such a thing?? I heard of a guy in nascar who built his own car and put together a team, yet with not many spansor's he was in a bit of a pickle. Just curious how the hell did he do it?? I thought you'd need million's to be able to put together a team. I guess not?? Anyone know, anyone on the inside, who can tell me??
Old 19 Jan 2004, 05:41 (Ref:842985)   #2
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Did he watch Days of Thunder and think he could drive like Cole Trickle, while being prepped by Harry Hogge....

“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 19 Jan 2004, 06:05 (Ref:842998)   #3
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
Thecoolerking, mind that some passionnated are rich people... the others find sponsors, not always enough to do what they intend to, but enough to enter a GT, to say one thing...
Old 19 Jan 2004, 10:07 (Ref:843107)   #4
The Treester
Racer

The Treester should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well being rich and having your own business helps with the sponsorship along with writing off your yearly expenses. I don't know about NASCAR but it's not easy in Road Racing.