Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 3 Jan 2016, 19:13 (Ref:3601863)   #376
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
Hopefully I can register on the revamped site instead of getting unspecified errors, and then being unable to contact the webmaster due to the same unspecified errors...

They definitely had the tablet/phone user in mind for this, but given how old the old version was it's still a lot better on a computer. Even though it's a lot better now I look forward to seeing how much the UX improves when all the dead links are sorted out.
Old 12 Jan 2016, 11:18 (Ref:3603997)   #377
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
...Now if they just get the relative volume of the jingles and titles job done. ....
I nearly crashed the car yesterday morning when listening to their 'Roar before' coverage and a jingle came on mid corner.
Old 12 Jan 2016, 12:58 (Ref:3604006)   #378
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Disclaimer: By using the services of Radio Le Mans LTD while driving you may experience crash impact levels similar to the participants racing at 24 Hours on Le Mans. Radio Le Mans LTD holds no liability for damaged property, insufficient insurance, or loss of life. Listen at your on disrection.

Old 12 Jan 2016, 22:33 (Ref:3604198)   #379
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
And we do!!!
Old 19 Feb 2016, 17:52 (Ref:3616074)   #380
TWRv12
Veteran

TWRv12 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridTWRv12 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Did they delete the old forum from the new site?

Bout time this thread was rolled in to a proper RLM sub forum
Old 19 Feb 2016, 19:39 (Ref:3616102)   #381
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It would be good for them as people who don't normally listen to RLM would get exposure to the station.
Old 20 Feb 2016, 10:05 (Ref:3616226)   #382
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWRv12 View Post

Bout time this thread was rolled in to a proper RLM sub forum
How do you see that working? (Not a sarcy comment, just interested in what's possible).
Old 20 Feb 2016, 15:26 (Ref:3616274)   #383
TWRv12
Veteran

TWRv12 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridTWRv12 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
How do you see that working? (Not a sarcy comment, just interested in what's possible).
For a start split this thread in three and move any other RLm thread to an RLM sub forum.

Could have MWM episode threads etc.

Sometimes people but a lot of effort into their posts and none too pleased when they all disappear.

It was stupid the way RLM used to endless plug FB, a proper forum that you can trust is a great resource to have as backup to what ever RLM get up too.
Old 20 Feb 2016, 16:29 (Ref:3616282)   #384
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Posts disappear - here? Very rarely indeed.

The problem is that Tenths isn't part of RLM or vice versa. I think those here will probably form a view on which is the most effective board. It's pretty unlikely that we could have a dedicated RLM sub-forum when we don't really need it. We have a dedicated Le Mans sub-forum..... Although most of us are great supporters of RLM, we're not here to host their work....
Old 20 Feb 2016, 19:04 (Ref:3616313)   #385
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
I agreed Andrew, RLm is mentioned in many threads in here and we are all very fond of it but no need for a special sub forum IMHO
Old 20 Feb 2016, 19:08 (Ref:3616315)   #386
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Agreed.
The amount of the activity there is in this dedicated thread is way too low to have a sub-forum dedicated to RadioLeMans.

I do see they point of establishing it though, in the hope to "lure" some of the former RLM forum members to join TenTenths. But if they are looking for a great forum with good discussions, then TenTenths carries this alone, without the RLM sub-forum.
Old 20 Feb 2016, 19:34 (Ref:3616324)   #387
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Not that I've been overly active on that place anymore, but the old RLM forum was somewhat buggy anyway. And the "Collective" has it's own inner little circle so better to have it isolated on their FB.
Old 21 Feb 2016, 18:36 (Ref:3616524)   #388
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Likewise, and I tend to agree.....
Old 11 May 2016, 20:04 (Ref:3640962)   #389
Deleted
Veteran

I hope they get the Test Day podcasts up this year, as once again it looks like there's no way for me to catch it live. Last year they completely missed uploading the second 4 hours (I believe it's still not there a year later!) and when I asked them about it week later or so, the very customer-service-friendly admin kindly informed me they have more important things to do. Right... what's the point of calling yourself the only broadcaster covering the said Test, if it's apparently not important...
Old 12 May 2016, 17:52 (Ref:3641177)   #390
sceptic
Veteran

sceptic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
I hope they get the Test Day podcasts up this year, as once again it looks like there's no way for me to catch it live. Last year they completely missed uploading the second 4 hours (I believe it's still not there a year later!) and when I asked them about it week later or so, the very customer-service-friendly admin kindly informed me they have more important things to do.
You're writing this ironically I presume?
You think that a week after the test they aren't busy with moving an entire broadcast operation to France.

As you missed the coverage live, I'll update you: There were technical issues in the afternoon, and they abandoned coverage.
Old 12 May 2016, 18:18 (Ref:3641185)   #391
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by sceptic View Post
...As you missed the coverage live, I'll update you: There were technical issues in the afternoon, and they abandoned coverage.
Full Refunds available on Request...
Old 12 May 2016, 19:29 (Ref:3641199)   #392
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well as long as they are broadcasting for the actual le mans race, watching spa without the haedphones telling me what was happening was difficult but still enjoyable
Old 12 May 2016, 19:52 (Ref:3641209)   #393
Deleted
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceptic;3641177[IMG
resource://82AF8DCA-6DE9-405D-BD5E-43525BDAD38A/data/call_skype_logo.png[/IMG]3641177]You're writing this ironically I presume?
You think that a week after the test they aren't busy with moving an entire broadcast operation to France.

As you missed the coverage live, I'll update you: There were technical issues in the afternoon, and they abandoned coverage.
He could've told me it didn't exist (???), or you know, more simply written the info of missing coverage to the podcast section instead of answering in mean tone and left it hanging in the air. Not all read FB/whatever social media (and it gets buried in the mass anyway)... I can't be the only person not understanding why the second part never appeared anywhere.

And of course they were busy a week later, but that's not an excuse for arrogance.
Old 13 May 2016, 06:45 (Ref:3641276)   #394
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Well as long as they are broadcasting for the actual le mans race, watching spa without the haedphones telling me what was happening was difficult but still enjoyable
Just what i was thinking. But they were much better in Spa to bring updates in English or German.

But i missed RLM in my headset.

Kenn
Old 13 May 2016, 07:02 (Ref:3641278)   #395
MoMedic9019
Veteran

United States
Wauwatosa, WI
MoMedic9019 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMoMedic9019 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMoMedic9019 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
He could've told me it didn't exist (???), or you know, more simply written the info of missing coverage to the podcast section instead of answering in mean tone and left it hanging in the air. Not all read FB/whatever social media (and it gets buried in the mass anyway)... I can't be the only person not understanding why the second part never appeared anywhere.

And of course they were busy a week later, but that's not an excuse for arrogance.
Just for some info.... the "entire studio" now fits into a backpack. And I'm Lol'ing hard at the "arrogance" comment. Hindy is the antithesis of arrogant.
“We’re trying to close the doors without embarrassing ourselves, the France family and embarrassing (the) Grand American Series,” he said in the deposition. “There is no money. There is no purse. There’s nothing.”
Old 13 May 2016, 09:36 (Ref:3641305)   #396
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkorsager View Post
Just what i was thinking. But they were much better in Spa to bring updates in English or German.

But i missed RLM in my headset.

Kenn
i did catch a few of the updates but was not sure when they were broadcast i still remember pre RLM when at 20 minutes past the hour we would get english on the pa system
Old 21 May 2016, 14:09 (Ref:3643437)   #397
Deleted
Veteran

Any indication yet on when the LMGTE/LMP2/LMP1 class previews air? Not on the schedule yet
Old 21 May 2016, 15:23 (Ref:3643447)   #398
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I seem to remember the week before in previous years?

Old 21 May 2016, 15:25 (Ref:3643449)   #399
Graham Goodwin
Veteran

United Kingdom
Epsom UK
Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!
Usually aired for first time after Test Day iirc from previous years
Old 21 May 2016, 15:29 (Ref:3643450)   #400
Deleted
Veteran

Thanks

One year it was recorded during N24 in May IIRC