Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Barn Finds > A1GP

Old 16 Oct 2006, 20:16 (Ref:1739623)   #1
RaceFreak
Racer

RaceFreak should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Us Tv.......?

Anyone know of 'stateside TV coverage ? I can't find it at all.

Or are we colonist's just screwed ?
Old 18 Oct 2006, 12:10 (Ref:1741120)   #2
Last2LiftOff
Veteran

Canada
Six Jolly Fellowship Porters
Last2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaceFreak
Can't find it anywhere Race, Canada neither. SPEED was listed early on as the "Americas" broadcaster on the A1GP website but, not any more. There's a deal that didn't happen I suppose. Some of us are waiting for the next race to see if this site will work over here: from Ceanndub...... http://tentenths.com/forum/showpost....0&postcount=45 Dunno, guess we'll find out.

This thread could probably be merged with the other A1GP TV coverage thread, no?
Old 24 Oct 2006, 10:23 (Ref:1747330)   #3
Last2LiftOff
Veteran

Canada
Six Jolly Fellowship Porters
Last2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaceFreak
This from Speedtv.com http://www.speedtv.com/programs/461/ Better late than never?
Old 28 Oct 2006, 16:56 (Ref:1752036)   #4
RaceFreak
Racer

RaceFreak should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Last2LiftOff

Thanx ! I'll TIVO it up.