Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 13 Nov 2009, 23:15 (Ref:2581645)   #1151
grantp
Subscriber
Veteran

grantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armco Bender View Post
Flav will buy F1 off Bernie....thats my tip.
Sooo, would need a bit of cash. Now where might he get that I wonder ....

Who knows the circus and has a billion or so to spare ?

Hmm, how about Slavica E?

We could have the Slav and Flav show (or would that be Flav and Slav?)

Now that could be the final irony of all this that just might make it interesting and worth watching.
Old 15 Nov 2009, 14:37 (Ref:2582288)   #1152
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kartracer41 View Post
I am sure there were plenty of meetings between different individuals over this situation before it went to the WMSC. Did they have their mind made up beforehand? I don't know. Do I care, not really. I hope he does not succeed. I think the sport is better off without him.
I'll second that.
Old 15 Nov 2009, 14:41 (Ref:2582290)   #1153
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
It was interesting to note that Schumachers 94 Benetton Ford was for sale on e-bay recently,complete with....'traction control'!
Old 16 Nov 2009, 15:20 (Ref:2582862)   #1154
mark_l
Veteran

England
mark_l should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmark_l should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
If anyone cares to read the wording of the FIA verdict against Flavio and Pat Symonds, no where does it say the word(s) 'Ban(ned)'.

It merely warns off current license holders from working with the pair, there is no ban in place therefore any appeal by Flav and Pat is doomed to failure.
Old 16 Nov 2009, 17:21 (Ref:2582966)   #1155
fourWheelDrift
Veteran

United Kingdom
fourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_l View Post
If anyone cares to read the wording of the FIA verdict against Flavio and Pat Symonds, no where does it say the word(s) 'Ban(ned)'.

It merely warns off current license holders from working with the pair, there is no ban in place therefore any appeal by Flav and Pat is doomed to failure.
You don't have to use the word banned to ban somebody. Drivers with a contractual arrangement with Flav will not be granted superlicenses - thats a ban from representing drivers with superlicenses. Neither Pat nor Flav will be allowed to enter FAI controlled areas at FAI sanctioned events, that's a ban from attending those events other than in the capacity of a spectator.