Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 17 Sep 2020, 18:46 (Ref:4003206)   #1701
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
suspect the usual smell of bbq which hangs over the city during the race is missing eric so you need to light your bbq tomorrow night
Old 17 Sep 2020, 18:50 (Ref:4003211)   #1702
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batmobile View Post
I could see on Facebook Police is prowling around the circuit..........

And put the tent in the garden
Surely you must have some friends who live on the Mulsanne? Go and take over their garden!
Old 17 Sep 2020, 20:05 (Ref:4003250)   #1703
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Eric you can sit in the garden listening to the cars and have radio le mans on.

Probably makes it easier to sync being able to hear the cars themselves.
Old 17 Sep 2020, 21:12 (Ref:4003275)   #1704
kobefly
Veteran

Argentina
Germany
kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!
I am experimenting with twitch, if you want feel free to come in and provide me some feedback. It might be a good idea for the race. I currently have the TV + 2 onboard cameras + live timing all in one screen: twitch.tv/ArteagaRacing
Old 17 Sep 2020, 21:27 (Ref:4003280)   #1705
jdetray
Rookie

United States
Ohio, USA
jdetray should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjdetray should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjdetray should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobefly View Post
I am experimenting with twitch, if you want feel free to come in and provide me some feedback. It might be a good idea for the race. I currently have the TV + 2 onboard cameras + live timing all in one screen: twitch.tv/ArteagaRacing
Very nice! The four-panel display looks great on my largish monitor.

Thanks - Jeff
Old 17 Sep 2020, 22:11 (Ref:4003301)   #1706
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Which timing screen were you using for your stream mate?
Old 17 Sep 2020, 22:13 (Ref:4003302)   #1707
kobefly
Veteran

Argentina
Germany
kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!kobefly has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Which timing screen were you using for your stream mate?
The WEC website in chrome having "Better Timing For No Race In Particular" extension installed.
Old 17 Sep 2020, 23:34 (Ref:4003310)   #1708
sceptic
Veteran

sceptic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
Looks as if you can watch the Carrera Cup qualifying (!) and race live and on replay on youtube
Q https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoHEuiRI_n0
R https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0ShVBawkF8

Take notice, MLMC, that's the good stuff with the FRI quali apparently there too
The feed you have listed as qualifying is actually the race but with German commentary. The feed you have listed as race is with English commentary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
That's a very old RLM stream. The correct one is http://player.radiolemans.co which shouldn't have been that hard to find, given that it's on the front page of their website.

Quote:
Originally Posted by villeneuve View Post
I don't know for sure but I suspect Tune In has it's own streaming servers and might therefor offer better quality than Radio Show Limited do via the stream they directly send to listeners.
TuneIn doesn't use its own servers - it just onpasses radio stations' own streams.
In fact there was a recent court case where they argued that because of this they shouldn't have to pay for music licensing because they did no streaming of their own (and the radio stations had already paid).
Old 18 Sep 2020, 07:39 (Ref:4003365)   #1709
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sceptic View Post
That's a very old RLM stream. The correct one is http://player.radiolemans.co which shouldn't have been that hard to find, given that it's on the front page of their website.
It's actually very hard to find since the front page of the site uses an old outdated WordPress installation and a lot of the content is blocked by various ad blockers, including the built in new Edge malicious content blocker. The player didn't even appear until you disable content blockers...and when you Google it, you get the old player. So even Google can't find it.

The RLM site needs a proper rebuild. For a media company, their web presence is messy.

In general, this years streaming stuff has been messy. Eurosport don't have the ambient stream up, but their customer support on Twitter thinks they do and doesn't understand the terminology. And the ACO has not yet provided this amazing live timing it was apparently making when it decided we weren't allow the nice one. If there was a year they needed to get their act together with fan experience, this was it. But no.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot 2020-09-18 at 08.40.01.jpg  

Last edited by Akrapovic; 18 Sep 2020 at 07:45.
Old 18 Sep 2020, 08:36 (Ref:4003386)   #1710
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
My Eurosport feed has just stopped....
Old 18 Sep 2020, 08:37 (Ref:4003387)   #1711
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Eurosport Extra 1 showing WEC feed.
Old 18 Sep 2020, 08:37 (Ref:4003388)   #1712
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Is there something on Eurosport stopping casting? I've loaded the.player onto the TV so not necessarily an issue but I was trying to cast. Yesterday it was fine but today I'm getting unable to contact the server.

Coverage is pretty good though and I've found the uninterrupted stream.
Old 18 Sep 2020, 08:37 (Ref:4003389)   #1713
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Has yours stopped as well Peter?
Old 18 Sep 2020, 08:41 (Ref:4003391)   #1714
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
OK, I rebooted and I'm back up again.
Old 18 Sep 2020, 08:54 (Ref:4003399)   #1715
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Mine didn't stop just can't cast.
Old 18 Sep 2020, 08:55 (Ref:4003401)   #1716
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
BTW where do I find the chart showing cars and livery by Andy Blackmore.
Old 18 Sep 2020, 08:57 (Ref:4003402)   #1717
villeneuve
Racer

Germany
Germany
villeneuve should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Wow, looks like the organizers learned from last year's debacle around that live timing everybody loves. So here you go: http://timing.radioshow.limited/

Now if only they'd send the TV director to the moon.

*EDIT* direct link is https://www.timing71.org/timing/lm24_rsl
Old 18 Sep 2020, 08:57 (Ref:4003403)   #1718
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
https://spotterguides.com/portfolio/20_lm/
Old 18 Sep 2020, 08:57 (Ref:4003404)   #1719
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by villeneuve View Post
Wow, looks like the organizers learned from last year's debacle around that live timing everybody loves. So here you go: http://timing.radioshow.limited/

Now if only they'd send the TV director to the moon.
FIAWEC live is fine for me...
Old 18 Sep 2020, 09:04 (Ref:4003411)   #1720
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Thanks
Old 18 Sep 2020, 09:10 (Ref:4003416)   #1721
villeneuve
Racer

Germany
Germany
villeneuve should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
FIAWEC live is fine for me...
That's not only behind a paywall, but also misses features AFAIK like for example setting a delay to sync it to the video stream you're watching.
Old 18 Sep 2020, 09:13 (Ref:4003420)   #1722
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I haven't paid anything for it. And as to the delay, it's not really been an issue. Had the timing been behind the feed, that would have been different...
Old 18 Sep 2020, 09:38 (Ref:4003434)   #1723
kobefly
Veteran

Argentina
Germany
Quote:
Back online. Feedback welcomed! twitch.tv/ArteagaRacing
Old 18 Sep 2020, 09:59 (Ref:4003444)   #1724
valedave
Racer

United Kingdom
valedave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridvaledave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridvaledave should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
I haven't paid anything for it. And as to the delay, it's not really been an issue. Had the timing been behind the feed, that would have been different...
On https://www.timing71.org/timing/lm24_rsl you can set a delay to the timing, by the way. Quite useful.
Old 18 Sep 2020, 10:05 (Ref:4003447)   #1725
Lasse
Racer

Denmark
Copenhagen
Lasse should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by valedave View Post
On https://www.timing71.org/timing/lm24_rsl you can set a delay to the timing, by the way. Quite useful.
Good find!