Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > National & Club Racing

Old 9 Nov 2000, 10:53 (Ref:47532)   #1
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!

Gotcha.

Has anybody been to the circuit in Anglesey and if so what were their impressions?
Old 9 Nov 2000, 12:12 (Ref:47539)   #2
Dan Friel
Veteran

England
Great Cheverell, UK
Dan Friel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridDan Friel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Like a kipper.. you swine!!

Only ever seen it on TV - a welsh Lydden??
Old 9 Nov 2000, 13:53 (Ref:47573)   #3
Marshal
Veteran

Marshal should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMarshal should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I should have been suspisious when I saw it was you making a post about Combe! Oh and no by the way, definitely too far away.
Old 9 Nov 2000, 17:49 (Ref:47620)   #4
Chris Y
Nature's servant
Veteran

United Kingdom
Over there, over here
Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!Chris Y has a real shot at the championship!
Anyone who's done the supercoupe cup (or Legends) will have been there. That means either plomax or RickP:Clio33 from this forum. I've seen Rick drive his pink Renault 5 around Anglesey, but never been there personally. It looks like a very interesting course, especially the first couple of corners. Tight, and short.
Old 9 Nov 2000, 21:04 (Ref:47667)   #5
Marshal
Veteran

Marshal should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMarshal should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Chris Y
Anyone who's done the supercoupe cup (or Legends) will have been there. That means either plomax or RickP:Clio33 from this forum. I've seen Rick drive his pink Renault 5 around Anglesey, but never been there personally. It looks like a very interesting course, especially the first couple of corners. Tight, and short.

You make it sound like a scottish dwarf
Old 12 Nov 2000, 14:15 (Ref:48065)   #6
redback
Racer

redback should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I have no idea where Anglesy is but I did meet a guy from Combe the other day. The strange thing was I was at a race track called Wakefield Park which is about 2 1/2 hours south of Sydney in the middle of nowhere. He was cycling past on his way from Melbourne to Brisbane (only a couple of thousand km). He heard some race cars and stopped to have a look. He was a nice guy but thats a long way to ride and its all uphill.
Old 14 Nov 2000, 21:27 (Ref:48361)   #7
Lee Purnell
Veteran

England
Bristol, England.
Lee Purnell should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
see you have to mention the mighty Combe before anyone takes any notice in what you have to say the Peter

Just kidding mate

What about Pembrey? I am thinking of trying there some time next year, worth the trip?
Old 15 Nov 2000, 09:28 (Ref:48416)   #8
Marshal
Veteran

Its a bit like Snetterton without the glamour, if you can imagine that!