Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Barn Finds > ChampCar World Series

Old 29 Nov 2002, 11:25 (Ref:439306)   #1
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Champ Car Marathon on Speed

So how many races have you watched so far?

I came home last night to catch the last 10 laps of Laguna Seca, then watched Vancouver and Road America. Then it was midnight and I had to forego Montreal because I have to go to work today. I had forgotten who won in Laguna Seca and Road America so I really enjoyed seeing them again. I just wish they had thought of doing this on a weekend so people outside the USA could have seen more of the races.
Old 29 Nov 2002, 14:01 (Ref:439415)   #2
paul-collins
Veteran

Canada
Mosport on a good day
paul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Yeah, but it's the Americans that CART needs to get watching. We're already there!

I agree, though - I enjoyed dropping in to watch a bit here, a bit there. Watching that 4 wheel drift they were all doing in Vancouver again gave me the chills.
... Since all men live in darkness, who believes something is not a test of whether it is true or false. I have spent years trying to get people to ask simple questions: What is the evidence, and what does it mean?

-Bill James
Old 29 Nov 2002, 14:11 (Ref:439421)   #3
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I like the little promos too "Hello, I'm not a Deserter and you're watching ... " Interesting to see who they picked for these (I am sure I saw Brack in one!)

P.S. I think Bruno probably did about 1,000 takes before he got all the way through it, and the one they "printed" was the "I give up" take. I love you Bruno, so no offence taken I hope.
Old 4 Dec 2002, 06:18 (Ref:442313)   #4
Tailwind
Veteran

United States
Mulvane, KS
Tailwind should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I set the VCR and recorded 12 hours worth of racing. I didn't have SPEED until this month as we just moved into an area where I could get it. Now I'm getting to see a whole bunch of races I missed this season. What a good idea they had!