Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Overdrive BTCC Diecast Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Armchair Enthusiast

Old 22 Jun 2002, 23:25 (Ref:319265)   #1
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Panama
touringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
MG Lola EX257 model

I did see an ad for one of the MG's a few weeks back in Autosport but it's strange how you can never find them again !

Could anyone advise me where to buy one from ?

Thanks,
tl
Old 23 Jun 2002, 01:52 (Ref:319304)   #2
Es Nes
Veteran

Es Nes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
http://ew1.com/cgi-bin/webcart/webca...YES&CODE=PHOLD

towards the bottum
Old 23 Jun 2002, 20:38 (Ref:319917)   #3
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I saw one at Le Mans last weekend and it looked really nice, nearly bought one, but I was rapidly running out of euro's.
Old 23 Jun 2002, 22:31 (Ref:320012)   #4
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Panama
touringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Cheers fella

They do look very nice indeed
Old 24 Jun 2002, 22:45 (Ref:320817)   #5
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Panama
Hard choice now, f1 digital plus season ticket or MG lola model ??

PS Any idea if this is also available in 1/18 scale ?
Old 9 Jul 2002, 20:37 (Ref:330509)   #6
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I bought last year's #33 and #34 cars while I was at Le Mans. Not for me, for my two lads. (I've brought them back a 1/43 model each for about the last 5 years - they're getting quite a good collection between them!). They cost me a small fortune though!
Old 9 Jul 2002, 22:03 (Ref:330579)   #7
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Panama
I decided to hold out till the Touring Car meeting I'll attend at Knockhill in hope of maybe getting them there, Aysedasi are the 1/43 models detailed enough as I've never owned a 1/43 model and am unsure. cheers.
Old 11 Jul 2002, 14:28 (Ref:331888)   #8
pink69
Veteran

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire / Nottingham
pink69 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Inside they do have some quite good details. They may be small, but they still look great!
Old 22 Jul 2002, 12:49 (Ref:339583)   #9
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by touringlegend
I decided to hold out till the Touring Car meeting I'll attend at Knockhill in hope of maybe getting them there, Aysedasi are the 1/43 models detailed enough as I've never owned a 1/43 model and am unsure. cheers.
I think they're pretty impressively detailed. I just wish I had the dosh to buy another couple for myself!!
Old 26 Jul 2002, 01:52 (Ref:343065)   #10
FastJoel31
Veteran

United States
Near Watkins Glen
FastJoel31 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi

I think they're pretty impressively detailed. I just wish I had the dosh to buy another couple for myself!!
They are indeed. I was in a souvenier tent at the 6 Hours of the Glen and the guy working there pointed out that the 2000 factory Cadillacs #1 and #2 had different cockpit moldings!