Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Indycar Series

Old 26 May 2017, 12:46 (Ref:3736160)   #126
champcarman
Veteran

champcarman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchampcarman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Is carb day and/or the Freedom 100 Indy Lights race on TV or live stream anywhere?
Old 26 May 2017, 13:11 (Ref:3736164)   #127
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreasDavour View Post
BT Sport seem to indicate that you can watch it online, but they say nothing if it's geo blocked to the UK. Anyone know if it's visible from Sweden?
I can't find an option for online viewing that doesn't support buying a TV/Internet/Phone package.

Can I not just buy one month of BT Sport and watch online like I can with Sky and Eurosport?
Old 26 May 2017, 14:23 (Ref:3736178)   #128
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Happy Carburetion Day, y'all!
Old 26 May 2017, 16:21 (Ref:3736197)   #129
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Happy Carb, Day.

Milk preferences:
https://twitter.com/puppy_knuckles/s...08225114107904
Old 26 May 2017, 17:45 (Ref:3736205)   #130
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Lmao John Paul Montana!
Old 27 May 2017, 21:57 (Ref:3736512)   #131
NaBUru38
Veteran

Uruguay
Las Canteras, Uruguay
NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
I can't find an option for online viewing that doesn't support buying a TV/Internet/Phone package.
You may to find a bar with BT Sport.
Old 27 May 2017, 22:15 (Ref:3736519)   #132
jimclark
Veteran

United States
Champion Porsche/Audi territory
jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaBUru38 View Post
You may to find a bar with BT Sport.
Might not have to worry about it tomorrow....'weather's not looking good.

zip/postal code for Indy: 46222

Last edited by jimclark; 27 May 2017 at 22:25.

jimclark
Old 28 May 2017, 01:02 (Ref:3736534)   #133
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimclark View Post
Might not have to worry about it tomorrow....'weather's not looking good.

zip/postal code for Indy: 46222
That sort of suits me, as I have tickets for Iron Maiden tomorrow and will have missed the end of the race.
Old 28 May 2017, 01:19 (Ref:3736536)   #134
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
That sort of suits me, as I have tickets for Iron Maiden tomorrow and will have missed the end of the race.
MAIDEN!

And this doesn't suit me one bit. Driving to FLA on Monday with the fam. I listened to one of Dario's wins in the car riding through central and southern Georgia. Looks like I'll be tuning in again from a motor vehicle....

60% chance of rain with scattered showers and possible severe weather in the forecast. Oh well....

I blame your original post #1 BJS!

Edit: or was it me?!
Old 28 May 2017, 01:31 (Ref:3736539)   #135
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
MAIDEN!

And this doesn't suit me one bit. Driving to FLA on Monday with the fam. I listened to one of Dario's wins in the car riding through central and southern Georgia. Looks like I'll be tuning in again from a motor vehicle....

60% chance of rain with scattered showers and possible severe weather in the forecast. Oh well....

I blame your original post #1 BJS!

Edit: or was it me?!
\m/.
Old 28 May 2017, 13:52 (Ref:3736708)   #136
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Forecast looking like mother nature is going to give a window to get this one in *knocking on wood*

https://weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/l/USIN0305:1:US

Clear until 2 pm - 15% chance storms and then 45% and 50% for the rest of the afternoon

We'll at least get a start today and if we can stay clean and green for the first half, we'll get it in!
Old 28 May 2017, 13:55 (Ref:3736711)   #137
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Forecast has certainly been improving, but it's touch and go. Hope it's all in today.
Old 28 May 2017, 14:06 (Ref:3736721)   #138
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
It will rain today, but the radar is clear now, which is a good sign. Afternoon heating is the enemy!

I'm optimistic!
Old 28 May 2017, 14:17 (Ref:3736731)   #139
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Go Fernando!!!
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 28 May 2017, 14:20 (Ref:3736735)   #140
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
For anyone messed up with time zones, 2 hours from this post is race start (give or take a few minutes). IndyCar website doesn't count down to local time, so may be confusing some.
Old 28 May 2017, 14:28 (Ref:3736741)   #141
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I now have confirmation it was when I thought it was. Thanks. I tried to find out the starting time a few days ago. You'd think they'd make it easy!
Old 28 May 2017, 15:07 (Ref:3736752)   #142
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Pretty sure it has started at the same time for decades.
Old 28 May 2017, 15:09 (Ref:3736754)   #143
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
Pretty sure it has started at the same time for decades.
It did when I went last year.
Old 28 May 2017, 15:20 (Ref:3736756)   #144
BudLightJaguar
Veteran

Finland
BudLightJaguar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBudLightJaguar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
One hour before the green flag. This time watching the race at home.
Old 28 May 2017, 15:25 (Ref:3736757)   #145
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
I can never remember American race start times. 19 minutes passed the hour just will never sit with me
Old 28 May 2017, 15:45 (Ref:3736764)   #146
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Tune in at the top of the hour and you'll do just fine. You might even hear someone sing "Back Home in Indiana".
Old 28 May 2017, 16:02 (Ref:3736766)   #147
Hawkwood
Veteran

United Kingdom
Warrington
Hawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Is this being shown online anywhere?
I can't watch it on BT Sport in the UK.
Old 28 May 2017, 16:07 (Ref:3736769)   #148
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
A low fly over by a B-52. Badass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkwood View Post
Is this being shown online anywhere?
I can't watch it on BT Sport in the UK.
Maybe try this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYetnfxq9vk
Old 28 May 2017, 16:16 (Ref:3736773)   #149
skycafe
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Water on three sides
skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!skycafe is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
You might even hear someone sing "Back Home in Indiana".
I am 60 years old, and still get a lump in my throat, although I do miss Mr. Nabors.
Old 28 May 2017, 16:25 (Ref:3736780)   #150
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Monaco F1, Nurburgring 24H, the end of the Giro and now Indy. What an exhausting day of sport we have !