Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > National & Club Racing

Old 9 Jun 2008, 09:52 (Ref:2223497)   #1
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Legends, Mondello Park 7th/8th June

Many thanks to all the Legends drivers and teams that made it over to Mondello for the weekend!

Great close racing which just confirmed how much I love Legends! It's a class of racing that Ireland needs to adopt and soon!

Attached are a couple of my amateur pit-lane pics from the weekend, and there's a few more available here.

Old 9 Jun 2008, 13:21 (Ref:2223714)   #2
Burnsie
Official Timekeeper!
Veteran

Burnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Great photos Grant. Really looking forward to seeing the Legends in action again over at Anglesey
Old 9 Jun 2008, 14:56 (Ref:2223814)   #3
chezza
Veteran

England
Shrewton, Wiltshire
chezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridchezza should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
IIRC there are a couple of legends already living in Ireland...of the new water-cooled sort.

They're fantastic cars and I'm glad to hear that they were as good as ever!
Old 9 Jun 2008, 15:48 (Ref:2223865)   #4
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by chezza
IIRC there are a couple of legends already living in Ireland...of the new water-cooled sort.

They're fantastic cars and I'm glad to hear that they were as good as ever!
Yeah, they were out a few weeks back with the Global Lights, just the two of 'em for now.
Old 2 Apr 2009, 11:14 (Ref:2431269)   #5
gixermark
Rookie

gixermark should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
anyone know how many of these are due to be out in ireland this yr ??
Old 4 Apr 2009, 10:54 (Ref:2433085)   #6
Burnsie
Official Timekeeper!
Veteran

Burnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridBurnsie should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
The last I heard (at the beginning of March) was that there will be 10ish cars. Not sure if that figure has since increased or decreased, but we'll find out on Easter Sunday